CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I am hyped about this Ryanoob team man. I've been rooting for him for a while now. He's such a smart player and his videos have helped me quite a bit.

Same, I hope they go far  :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rammy & Dastroyed two of the tops ams right now imo. Will be rooting hard for both Cryptic & 3sUp.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Heartbreaking loss for STDx, but really fun series.

I'd say this tourney has been pretty fun, from what I've seen, but how hard is it to update the bracket?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is axel toss alright? Looks like hes sweating buckets and no one else is?

Is axel toss alright? Looks like hes sweating buckets and no one else is?

So he looks as bad as his commentary/casting?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Axeltoss is awesome. He is the perfect analyst to balance out the other talent. I have never had a single problem with him.

And I promise @@TheSimms will agree with me.

So he looks as bad as his commentary/casting?

He doesn't cast.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Axeltoss is awesome. He is the perfect analyst to balance out the other talent. I have never had a single problem with him.

He doesn't cast.

To me he always seems like you're one buddy who never knows how to interact with the people around him at a party. Just standing around awkward in the corner.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sucks that whoever was in charge of the bracket never quite did his job besides entering a few round one matchups every hour. Would have been interesting to keep track since i didn't have as much time to watch today.

To me he always seems like you're one buddy who never knows how to interact with the people around him at a party. Just standing around awkward in the corner.

We respectfully disagree. I enjoy a broadcast much more with him included.

You guys love to complain. I mean I do, too, so fair enough, but what's with the hate for Axeltoss? Dude is a good host and gives a consistently enjoyable experience from event to event. I'd be annoyed if he wasn't there.

Something something toxic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They not only can't update a bracket....but they can't even put the correct scores on a graphic? Lol

Ryanoob is easily one of the most glossed over players in this game, whatever you may say he lacks mechanically he makes up for in smarts/shotcalls

I want to agree with you but if smarts and shotcalls made up for mechanical flaws, he'd be in the HCS and not an AM team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heartbreaking loss for STDx, but really fun series.

I'd say this tourney has been pretty fun, from what I've seen, but how hard is it to update the bracket?

so nitpicky

what's your next expectation? telling the truth about time between matches?!?!?!?!?!

You guys love to complain. I mean I do, too, so fair enough, but what's with the hate for Axeltoss? Dude is a good host and gives a consistently enjoyable experience from event to event. I'd be annoyed if he wasn't there.

1 guy = entire forums?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to agree with you but if smarts and shotcalls made up for mechanical flaws, he'd be in the HCS and not an AM team.

This is in a world where Cratos still has a Pro team and Bubu, Shooter, Spartan, etc are AM players. He's on an AM team because he wasn't part of a solid duo and couldn't force his way into the league like a handful of other pros. And because 343 is arbitrarily limiting the number of pro spots because "reasons".

it's the only halo where mechanics supercede most other traits 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1 guy = entire forums?

Nah man, I've seen the same complaints pop up during a few events. If he rubs people the wrong way then fine but I really don't see anything about his presentation or hosting skills that's worth complaining about.

Complaining about complaining. 

The long breaks consistently cause around a thousand viewers to leave

Not a good look for the franchise