CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wow.  They just released the prize pool for Worlds.  What happened to the crowd-funding?  

• Upvote (+1) 8

They schedule said champ bracket starts first thing Saturday. They really expect to finish the AM bracket today

Didn't last Millennial Esports event (the last Las Vegas event) also give a tough time to the AM bracket players? Wasn't that the one where AM bracket finished after 2AM event time and qualifying teams had to get up and play their Champ Bracket matches first thing in the morning?

Didn't last Millennial Esports event (the last Las Vegas event) also give a tough time to the AM bracket players? Wasn't that the one where AM bracket finished after 2AM event time and qualifying teams had to get up and play their Champ Bracket matches first thing in the morning?

Yep. I fell asleep Sunday with my laptop on, had a full night's sleep, woke up at 9am (UK) on Monday and the stream wasn't even in Grand Finals.

Wow.  They just released the prize pool for Worlds.  What happened to the crowd-funding?  

Worlds isn't having crowd-funding this year.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah friday finished 2am and they still had some more am games to play. Then Sunday finished like 5am, I don't remember when saturday finished.

1m prize pool means even if OG finishes last they will still be overall H5 HCS earnings leaders

• Upvote (+1) 4

H3A is not going to happen. I would like to point you guys to this little game called Installation 01. Being developed by fans that loved "True" Halo and not the game that 343 think is Halo.

I have lost hope from 343. I01 is the only hope i have left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6k19u_cqFA&t=3s

• Upvote (+1) 4

I hate the dumbass loophole that granted Panda a pro seed, but having ALG in the AM bracket makes for a fun Friday night.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is "Be Right Back" new? Just started watching again.

Also, Breath of the Wild is amazing :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is "Be Right Back" new? Just started watching again.

Also, Breath of the Wild is amazing :D

Got a switch but can't play it until I finish Horizon.  :mj:

nV top 1

The OpTic Podcast with all of the Halo guys was really good to listen to. I liked listening to their opinions on where Halo is and what they would like to see done with the game going forward. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is the Open Bracket going to be played all the way through in entirety or is it going to be cut short like it was at UGC?  

So what's up with this? Is "LUL" a targeted phrase or something?

du3G5FB.png

Yeah I dunno. I'm clicking yes on them when I see em.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is the bracket up to date?

I can go ask if needed, let me know if its on track.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So is the bracket up to date?

Not yet from what I've heard, check next millennial.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I can go ask if needed, let me know if its on track.

I just got home, but its definitely not from looking at it lol.

I just got home, but its definitely not from looking at it lol.

Clearly someone tried, but they only selected a few winners from round 1 and then gave up, even though they made those updates in round 3.

Goldenboy adds so much to the cast. So glad we have him back.

Always enjoy some  :wutface: casting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So there's this

They did the same thing at the UGC event, so stupid.