CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nah, most of the people playing know that they won't qualify.

Gives people something to aim for, money always draws. Also Vegas isnt a terrible location either, compared to LA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I see we still have shit OT rules. Why they can't just make the game 30 minutes with 15 being regulation and 15 for OT is beyond me. It's not like we haven't done it, I don't know, for a decade or so? Full replays suck ass.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I see we still have shit OT rules. Why they can't just make the game 30 minutes with 15 being regulation and 15 for OT is beyond me. It's not like we haven't done it, I don't know, for a decade or so? Full replays suck ass.

This has always been the superior rule. Eliminates so many unnecessary OT ties. Lol I have never understood this change. But I suppose it's just one of those "change just for the sake of change" things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey gents, hope all is well. Any stream feedback you wish me to pass on? Event is incredible, team is making tweaks and super receptive to any critiques weve passed on so far.

Could you tell the staff to fix the commentator mic pop sound, it is driving me nuts.

I see the word "lethal" now, and always think that it's spelled wrong.

And I'm a fucking English teacher.

Thanks, @@LethuL

TJ single handedly changing the dictionary meta

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Do AM teams win anything for making champ bracket like money or something. Or is it just top 8 win money. Has it always been like this?

Shout out to T2 for bringing up the dumb OT rules on stream.

Pretty toxic of him, imo.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Shout out to T2 for bringing up the dumb OT rules on stream.

Unprofessional and negative tbh

can anybody link me to the exact place to enter the gold req pack codes, please

halo.gg

• Upvote (+1) 2

if you watch on halo.gg there is a box under the twitch stream

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey pal, said this on twitter: you have an infinity shot behind the casters, tell production to switch center screen to a graphic when you're doing your stand up

The TD should switch to a static graphic when you're on the desk shot.

4e8jpo6.gif

Unless I'm the only one that doesn't have a clue what this means, in which case ignore this while I continue to nod and pretend to understand what Adam just said.

4e8jpo6.gif

Unless I'm the only one that doesn't have a clue what this means, in which case ignore this while I continue to nod and pretend to understand what Adam just said.

He means that when they show the analyst desk, you can see the main stage screen in the background, which is showing what we see on screen, so it creates an 'infinity' shot where we see the shot within the shot within the shot and so on. Switching to a graphic in the background when showing the analyst segments on screen eliminates this effect.

• Upvote (+1) 4

They schedule said champ bracket starts first thing Saturday. They really expect to finish the AM bracket today

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He means that when they show the analyst desk, you can see the main stage screen in the background, which is showing what we see on screen, so it creates an 'infinity' shot where we see the shot within the shot within the shot and so on. Switching to a graphic in the background when showing the analyst segments on screen eliminates this effect.

Thanks. Seems like something I might have understood if I was watching.  :)