CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nah it was used in H2A and earlier in H5 I think.

MLG owns Final Boss I think, thats it

• Upvote (+1) 1

No feedback but a question, why you tweeting at my sister  :wutface:

*edit accidental upvote for valaea 

I'd say something but its extremely distasteful.

Just to play devil's advocate, and I know you have nothing to do with this:

Why wasn't this done before the event began? I am sure that HCS has had access to the space since Wednesday at least.

I work as an IT Director for a law firm when I'm not memeing and designing. One of my less fun job responsibilities pertains to running technology in the courtroom. Now to be fair, my setups are nothing on the scale of this event - but you can be certain that I run about 15 dry tests before I am confident presenting it to the attorneys who will be running the show.

A simple dry run of turning on the stream, cameras would(should) immediately throw up red flags that it just doesn't look professional at all. It takes away from the talent. It takes away from the mistique. If I went to my father and said, "Dad, this is esports. Just view it as a normal sport "Gameday" setup, and let me know what you think" he'd instantly say "why does it look like they are all talking from inside a basement/closet?

While it's great that you guys are adapting and looking for issues on the fly, these are issues that can be taken care of long before with some simple planning :)

Sorry for formatting or anything, I'm on the train home. Here's to a good show and a great tournament!

Bumping this, we need THE TRUTH. 

WAIT!!! so the casters are standing and where is the LIGHT????????? 

MY GOD!!! why does the HCS always find something for us viewers to complain about?? This is a JOKE  :uncledrew:

turned on the stream about 5 min ago, and so far

back in 3 minutes --> --> --> be right back --> --> --> jklol

been like this all day?

That last clip with all the casters guessing each others fav stuff was pretty cool  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

- Be back in 3 minutes..........

solarsystem.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

"Name a more iconic duo than Quinn and a Storm Rifle."

I'm laughing, but I'm sobbing inside.

Quinns the reason we have noob friendly weapons in hcs. He can't use anything else

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well a least they used the break to fix the lighting mostly. The game they played during the break was fun too.

honestly thought you guys were joking about the timer countdown complaints ... like a meta-critique of TB complaining about literally the smallest and most meaningless thing.  but no; I guess it's really, really important to know whether there's 3:21 or 4:43 left to wait?  you might want to save your energy for actual tournament problems

edit: lmao you poor, poor snowflakes

I don't want to drink the cup of tea I made for the next game during the 15 minute long break. Thats just not right man.

53 open teams, 8 pro

Very interesting, the amount of open teams have been increasing despite the fact the game is getting older.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Is it bad I am hoping to hear news about an MLG event for Halo after championship sunday? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very interesting, the amount of open teams have been increasing despite the fact the game is getting older.

$1MM Worlds

• Downvote (-1) 5

Just got home from work.  Millennial already had the worst bracket site I've ever seen and now they aren't even updating it????

$1MM Worlds

Probably a factor, but nah. People go to Open Events to get noticed, they know they wont qualify for a World Champs. The more open events, the more matches AM's can play on LAN vs Pro's. This means more chances to get noticed.

All results in more teams turning out.

• Upvote (+1) 3