CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Royal 2, Bubu Dubu, Huke, Stellur

Prnguin, Bubu, Frosty, Pterodactyl

• Upvote (+1) 2

The xbox dashboard. Gaming sites. Twitch. People talking about it. You know, the places you see mentions of other game's events.

It's on the dashboard and in the activity feed also in-game messages (in before "no one plays so it won't be seen in-game")

Hello Beyond!

Wanted to let you all know that FantasyHCS is ready for everyone to pick their teams for this weekend's event! Make sure to join the ASTRO Spartans league for your chance to win a free pair of A40's!

Who do you guys have on your team?

Good luck to you all and as always I hope you all enjoy this weekend's broadcast!

-->> Sign Up Here <<--

Royal 2, Huke, Stellur, and Renegade

So

It was advertised on the HCS twitter?

How many followers does HCS have? Couple hundred?

00SR74k.gif

Str8 is a LAN team.

People shouldn't underestimate the effect Hoaxer (Elumnite's brother) had on Str8 as their coach. He is a great strategist and I think Str8 is hurting at least a little from his departure.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Are the stats for this weekend going to be provided? 

Were the stats from worlds last year every provided? I think we have our answer.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hello Beyond!

Wanted to let you all know that FantasyHCS is ready for everyone to pick their teams for this weekend's event! Make sure to join the ASTRO Spartans league for your chance to win a free pair of A40's!

Good luck to you all and as always I hope you all enjoy this weekend's broadcast!

-->> Sign Up Here <<--

Huke

Penguin

Shotzzy

Royal 2

Betting heavy on the new generation.

I am hyped for Vegas, but know that I will not be able to stay up to finish Championship Sunday :( 

Go to sleep by 11 usually. 

Were the stats from worlds last year every provided? I think we have our answer.

HWC 2016 stats were given. It was Summer Finals that still remain MIA.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm watching the cs event going on now. The scheduled match was unable to be played (had to be delayed) and they cut to another match.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wanna give Rayne some love.

Snakebite, Huke, Rayne, Shottzy

I'm watching the cs event going on now. The scheduled match was unable to be played (had to be delayed) and they cut to another match.

00SR74k.gif

People shouldn't underestimate the effect Hoaxer (Elumnite's brother) had on Str8 as their coach. He is a great strategist and I think Str8 is hurting at least a little from his departure.

Yeah, but they're getting Clutch, who coached CLG during Worlds. I'd call it breaking even, maybe even a net gain

Yeah, but they're getting Clutch, who coached CLG during Worlds. I'd call it breaking even, maybe even a net gain

Considering CLG/OpTic maintained their dynasty with two separate coaches and a majority of online play, I really don't think Clutch or Royal 1 were that big of a factor. I'm not even sure either of them play the game (shoutout to Royal 1 trying to make the Plaza Yard jump).

I'm sure Clutch is a good coach but it's not going to dramatically change anything for Str8.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hello Beyond!

-->> Sign Up Here <<--

Cratos, Cratos, Cratos and Cratos with coach Cratos

• Upvote (+1) 2