CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No in the handbook it states. • Matches = Best of 5, every match that qualifies a team to HaloWC 2017 will be a Best of 7 

Note this was under the vegas qualifier section.

Interesting. That's gonna be weird for a team to play a Best of 7 Round 2 of Winner's; lose; then play a Best of 5 in Loser's; then if they win; play another Best of 7 after that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wut

He hasn't been coaching Str8 scrims for a bit now I think so that explains that. Also has connections to ALG through being marketing director for MoneyMatches. Wonder what Str8 do about a coach now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He hasn't been coaching Str8 scrims for a bit now I think so that explains that. Also has connections to ALG through being marketing director for MoneyMatches. Wonder what Str8 do about a coach now.

1kg89v.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

Can you edit the rosters please? Danoxide to Pnda (replaced Nem), Trippey to ALG, Saiyan to LG.

Done :)

Regarding the Burbank location. Are people annoyed because it's going to be harder for spectators to go watch it live?

I can perfectly understand east coast locations being a problem for open events but it's an invitational isn't it? I'm not entirely sure why the location is such an issue...

The location isn't necessarily a problem because its an invitational, but the venue is far from passable for a $1M Championship. Additionally, because Halo isn't popular enough, it would be more optimal to host the event at a location with a larger quantity of potential spectators. 

And when nV lose online - "nV is a LAN team"

And when Team Liquid lose online - " Liquid is a LAN team"

And when Str8 Rippin lose online - "Str8 is a LAN team"

I feel like I hear this every time peoples favourite team does bad online.

All the top teams are LAN teams. That's why they are the best and at the top

Yeah but nv is an online team

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No in the handbook it states. • Matches = Best of 5, every match that qualifies a team to HaloWC 2017 will be a Best of 7

Note this was under the vegas qualifier section.

While I like this wrinkle, I wish ESL would tell us these things in advance

The location isn't necessarily a problem because its an invitational, but the venue is far from passable for a $1M Championship. Additionally, because Halo isn't popular enough, it would be more optimal to host the event at a location with a larger quantity of potential spectators.

Fair enough... Seems like the reaction is slightly overboard if it's just because it won't be as easy for spectators to go to.

My love for Allegiance just grew a little more. 

Never really understood the hate for Money Matches, maybe I wasnt around for some stuff. Im guessing they said some edgy shit lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

RIP

it's been nice knowing you dude

My family is ok.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Brought back the League stats page only this time for the current dates scrim stats, should make for a nice overview

1QvM1KW.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'm curious if the Worlds trophy is gonna be made of tin foil.

It's an Illuminati Pyramid made of tinfoil and the copper wiring from MCC servers.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I've been totally out of the loop for the last several months. Saw on twitter that Ogre 2 unretired and thought I'd check back in here. I'm definitely going to tune into Las Vegas, but don't know any of the recent storylines. Hope this weekend delivers!

• Upvote (+1) 1