CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Impressed by the level of competition we're seeing from LATAM. I really didn't think they would be able to even hold a candle to EU teams but now I think StW can give LC and Immunity a good run.

I love the English words thrown in. "Me encantan los gametypes" "en sus manos: el railgun"

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love the English words thrown in. "Me encantan los gametypes" "en sus manos: el railgun"

El famoso Spanglish  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man, there really is nothing like live halo events. I don't understand Spanish at all but this event still has been really hype. You can just feel the passion for this game in the voices of the players and casters.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I still miss the name Pro Gaming League.

The other, bigger, TO (that produces CSGO and stuff) won the rights to the name is what happened I guess.

Late, but thanks to all who tuned into the ANZ Qualifiers, we had a little too much fun casting that one. I hope you enjoyed my Frieza as much as Inmaniac did.

Grats to Immunity who should also be heading out to the US early to bootcamp like last year, I know Seduce is looking forward to ending 2gre's career again.

ONWARDS TO BURBANK!

Now, back to lurking.

you guys fucking killed it, you and inmaniac do a great job of presenting halo in a entertaining way, keep it up man <3

• Upvote (+1) 6

Late, but thanks to all who tuned into the ANZ Qualifiers, we had a little too much fun casting that one. I hope you enjoyed my Frieza as much as Inmaniac did.

Grats to Immunity who should also be heading out to the US early to bootcamp like last year, I know Seduce is looking forward to ending 2gre's career again.

ONWARDS TO BURBANK!

Now, back to lurking.

Catch you again next year if ANZ even gets a team in '18. :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do ppl now actually shoot plasma pistol ? Saw it multiple times today, not sure if that player didn't switch weapons fast enough or it is a new latam meta.

Anyway, love this latam halo a lot. Seems faster and riskier then what I am used to watch in eu and na.

I don't speak a single word of Spanish, but I'm really liking this event. The casting is actually pretty relaxing imo, I can just pay attention to the gameplay haha

• Upvote (+1) 1