CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can see Trippy choking on LAN, and the Spartan Commonly combo is prone to tilting.

Trippey played great in his relegation match against Fall E6

• Upvote (+1) 2

Panda has been really good recently. I could see neither LG nor ALG making it. :(

ALG last 4 scrims:

ALG 8-5 Splyce

ALG 6-1 Liquid

ALG 4-9 Optic

ALG 10-3 Pnda

But were an online team, so I think you're right. RIP ALG  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Umm, not when they're at lans where they've won every event but 1 since x games. So losing a scrim doesn't hold any weight.

No one is claiming that nV is better because they beat Optic in a scrim I just using them to highlight how much better nV has gotten at there weakest gametypes since the last LAN Truth was one of there weakest gametypes and now they're actually winning them.

Ultimately I want nV to be like Optic and not have any weak gametypes and so far it's looking like they've made some great progress towards that.

EG was 10-3ing Pnda a few days ago with Devon. If 2gre truly is an upgrade they should be able to handle them no problem...

Bad grammar on my part ;) I meant I don't see the teams in the LCQ beating Pnda online in single elim my apologies. 

ALG last 4 scrims:

ALG 8-5 Splyce

ALG 6-1 Liquid

ALG 4-9 Optic

ALG 10-3 Pnda

But were an online team, so I think you're right. RIP ALG  :mj:

Man, Liquid has not been on their game for the past week. Hope they can pull together

The real question is, is it more pathetic than coming to a forum dedicated to a game you obviously don't care about to tell people on said forum that they're pathetic for not caring as little as you do?

Yes

• Downvote (-1) 2

Interesting video. Obviously, this is more for the lore-side of Halo, but it makes you think.

Are they actually listening and implementing?

• Upvote (+1) 1

i was under the impression that STR8 had already clinched a spot at worlds, is that not true?

No one has clinched a spot at Worlds in NA yet, so no. The only two teams so far confirmed for Worlds are Fabe and Surpremacy.

Interesting video. Obviously, this is more for the lore-side of Halo, but it makes you think.

Are they actually listening and implementing?

Never heard of this kid but he has almost 40K subs. Don't feel like watching because of that thumbnail, TL;DW? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Out of curosity, and since the EG team change... with how volatile halo team rosters are, how does 343 split dlc team pack $$$ with the players? Like my e.g. purchase, did that go to the team when the pack launched, wass purchased, or all players involved since it released? I don't recall who was the problem, I mean 4th, when I purchased the EG few pack, but suppose i purchased it to support my favorite players rather than the brand. Would hamy, suspector, ninja, Vic x, stellur, etc get compensated? Seems like a mess.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Out of curosity, and since the EG team change... with how volatile halo team rosters are, how does 343 split dlc team pack $$$ with the players? Like my e.g. purchase, did that go to the team when the pack launched, wass purchased, or all players involved since it released? I don't recall who was the problem, I mean 4th, when I purchased the EG few pack, but suppose i purchased it to support my favorite players rather than the brand. Would hamy, suspector, ninja, Vic x, stellur, etc get compensated? Seems like a mess.

It would probably go to the players who were on the team when the pack was purchased though I guess it depends on whether or not the org is responsible for distributing the funds to the players and when they pay out.

Never heard of this kid but he has almost 40K subs. Don't feel like watching because of that thumbnail, TL;DW? 

Guy who disagrees with a lot of Halo's looks and lore visits 343 for HW2 Live, has a few chats with people in charge of those things and after that he's convinced that 343 are listening and heading in the right direction.

• Upvote (+1) 3