CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No wonder he got dropped with that shitty attitude and ego.

Partially true, but it really does suck to be dropped right before roster lock.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Ogre2 is literally the best F/A right now ... can't think of any player on an AM team who would be a stronger pickup. maybe Randa? Rammy?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lets be honest, we all know mikeface's career was over as soon as he betrayed PJ.

Imagine if he took that skill to EG. Snakebite would never stand a chance. Mike would also out Tbag Frosty. His tb/m is unreal.

• Upvote (+1) 9

What's interesting about this is they changed the age restriction 1 day before the event (yeah, Gfinity just pulled this 1 day before the event lmao):

"Lastly, the event is now open to players 16 and above, as long as a parental consent form is signed. For those who purchase a pass, Gamelta and Gfinity will be reaching out via email with information on how to submit your parental consent form".

This change of rules allows Shock the World aka Tapping Buttons' team and probably the best LATAM team to play this weekend (3/4 of STW aren't 18 years old+). This team is so sick, I'm sure they can be compared with some of the TOP AM teams in NA right now. This changes my prediction and I'm calling for a Synergy Gaming vs STW Finals.

If I remember correctly, at least two good teams from Brazil didn't compete in the qualifiers because of the age restriction. One team that I know all the players are emancipated, so they are legally free from control by their parents, and they tried to talk to Gfinity, but the response was something like "rules are rules". Now they changed this one day before the "LAN"? What a joke.

Halo is dying here in Brazil, this HWC made a lot of players just give up, including my team. At least, I'm glad that probably the best team in LATAM will play because of this last minute change.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Someone should pick up Tapping buttons. Guy is good.

Believe he has visa issues?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Believe he has visa issues?

Didn't know that. Guess thats why hes not been tried out on a team yet.