CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The fact that some of you are still clinging to hope for Halo is honestly a little pathetic. It's just a video game and most of you care more about it than anyone at 343 ever will.

The real question is, is it more pathetic than coming to a forum dedicated to a game you obviously don't care about to tell people on said forum that they're pathetic for not caring as little as you do?

• Upvote (+1) 9

panda could make a quick trade up here by replacing str8 sick for devon

Devon is WAY overvalued due to being attached to Contra's sack for years. I'm not a huge Str8 Sick fan, but he's better than Devon.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think most of us saw Predev getting dropped was coming after how he acted during a scrim but dropping someon the day before roster lock is kinda scummy to me couldn't they have done it earlier but hopefully he manages to get on a team before worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think most of us saw Predev getting dropped was coming after how he acted during a scrim but dropping someon the day before roster lock is kinda scummy to me couldn't they have done it earlier but hopefully he manages to get on a team before worlds.

Maybe they waited till they had a replacement locked in ?

The fact that some of you are still clinging to hope for Halo is honestly a little pathetic. It's just a video game and most of you care more about it than anyone at 343 ever will.

I like Halo. I like Halo 5. That doesn't mean I'm a corporate drone.

• Upvote (+1) 7

EG about to pick up OGRE 2. His thumb has been hurting the last week and he hasnt streamed yesterday or today. Obviously resting it for Saturday :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Now that I'm somewhat surprised about. Thought Splyce was doing pretty well with this line up

The tweet is deleted now though. Wonder if falcated was just trolling and someone got upset

• Upvote (+1) 5

Excited to see who EG picks up but, and I say this as a big fan of Roy and Lunch, eventually the 4th-swapping has to stop and they need to self-evaluate. I understand Devon was really not bringing a good attitude in scrims so this team change may well be justified, and in that case good luck to them. But if whoever they bring on doesn't also bring about some sort of noticeable change in the team's skill/placings then it might be time to ask some difficult questions.

Not saying they should retire of anything at all like that but self-evaluation is always better than letting your ego affect your team cohesion.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The tweet is deleted now though. Wonder if falcated was just trolling and someone got upset

What did it say before it was deleted?

Something along the lines of " ok, crazy chain of events today. F/A hmu". Can't remember exactly

• Upvote (+1) 1

No wonder he got dropped with that shitty attitude and ego.

In most cases I might agree but in this instance I wouldn't say it is entirely unwarrented. That being said we son't posses all facts either.
  • Upvote (+1) 1