CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Needless to say the NA cup this saturday is going to be crazy! Hope EG can pull through 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Went to check if stats came into play, doubt it.

u6YQbBg.png

His stats are pretty bad. I'm pretty sure it was taken into account when dropping him. He's at the bottom in almost every stat. Its clear he was the weak link. Good move by EG. Now to see who they replace him with. If they go the AM route I would pick up Monster. EG needs more slaying power and I think he'd be a good fit.

And here's a sort of related idea: if you have creative energy to put towards competitive Halo, maybe you can help put together a CE LAN. What's the biggest purse and venue that a CE tournament has had in the last 5 years? Beach LAN? Why can't we make it bigger and better? Cut out the middleman and get into some grassroots Halo with a game we all love, and no middleman to piss you off.

Honestly, Halo Neutral Host Edition seems like the perfect game.

Hopefully the CE community can continue to get the exposure I feel it deserves. We also hope to have the biggest prize pool yet at this years Beach LAN. There has definitely been an increase in viewers/players and also resources available. Rumor has it that like 8 Canadians (stunt man, Bfir3, VinnyMendoza + crew)  are renting an RV and driving down to tampa from montreal or somewhere. 

but yea I'm trying man

• Upvote (+1) 7

He definitely knows a thing or two about shit situations when it comes to roster locks :(

oh god is this actually happening

By the way, this doesn't necessarily confirm Tom as the new fourth, right? 

panda could make a quick trade up here by replacing str8 sick for devon

Lol. Str8 sick isn't the weak link on Panda its Cratos. His stats are always the worst out of the 4 and even last season on E6 he was the worst player. Dropping Cratos for Devon would be a upgrade. They would be downgrading if they replaced Str8 with Devon imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Ordered a camera yesterday, decided to bite the bullet and start vlogging my thoughts/travels/events. If it arrives in time once back from my holiday ill get my Vegas predictions out. Any other ideas of content i can do literally 'solo in front of a camera' welcome. Paid a fair wack for a decent one in a bid to keep me using it and tru get at least 1 vid a week up, fingers crossed.

Maybe a reflection video after World's where you share your thoughts on how HWC went this year. What camera did you get?

Am i right in thinking roster lock is tomorrow?

"Friday, February 24, 2017 at 11:59:59PM Pacific" if you want the exact time.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

lOyKkm4.png

Is Stellur missing? Or did he leave the team instead of being dropped?

edit: not the latter since Snip3down wasn't dropped, he chose to leave

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol. Str8 sick isn't the weak link on Panda its Cratos. His stats are always the worst out of the 4 and even last season on E6 he was the worst player. Dropping Cratos for Devon would be a upgrade. They would be downgrading if they replaced Str8 with Devon imo.

Unfortunately Cratos and Showtime have all the power, unless a twist happens and Cratos gets backstabbed for a change.

What's interesting about this is they changed the age restriction 1 day before the event (yeah, Gfinity just pulled this 1 day before the event lmao):

"Lastly, the event is now open to players 16 and above, as long as a parental consent form is signed. For those who purchase a pass, Gamelta and Gfinity will be reaching out via email with information on how to submit your parental consent form".

This change of rules allows Shock the World aka Tapping Buttons' team and probably the best LATAM team to play this weekend (3/4 of STW aren't 18 years old+). This team is so sick, I'm sure they can be compared with some of the TOP AM teams in NA right now. This changes my prediction and I'm calling for a Synergy Gaming vs STW Finals.

I thought that the 18 age restriction was a law in region? 

edit: that free agent area at the event is a good idea. 

Unfortunately Cratos and Showtime have all the power, unless a twist happens and Cratos gets backstabbed for a change.

Hope it happens. Hes holding that team back.

https://twitter.com/Gfinity/status/834811579526955008

What's interesting about this is they changed the age restriction 1 day before the event (yeah, Gfinity just pulled this 1 day before the event lmao):

"Lastly, the event is now open to players 16 and above, as long as a parental consent form is signed. For those who purchase a pass, Gamelta and Gfinity will be reaching out via email with information on how to submit your parental consent form".

This change of rules allows Shock the World aka Tapping Buttons' team and probably the best LATAM team to play this weekend (3/4 of STW aren't 18 years old+). This team is so sick, I'm sure they can be compared with some of the TOP AM teams in NA right now. This changes my prediction and I'm calling for a Synergy Gaming vs STW Finals.

Can they go to the event? Given it was such a short time before it starts.

Yes you are.

"Friday, February 24, 2017 at 11:59:59PM Pacific" if you want the exact time.

Thank you  :)

Yeah got that one written down, http://www.panasonic.com/uk/consumer/cameras-camcorders/camcorders/hd-camcorders/hc-v380eb-k.html Reviews looked good but im abit of a noob on cameras, i think it will do the job.

You probably had something like this planned already but a kind of before the event/behind the scenes style vid of an event would be something i would enjoy watching.