CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not really sure if im more of an analyst desk or analyst sofa kind of person.  Sofa is more comfortable for sure but its easier to take notes on a desk.

We really need to weigh in. As a top-tier analyst, what do you find to be most optimal?

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's called a dossier, you walnut.

Its a meme, you dip

Slow day around here apparently.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lotsa problems

1. She can't claw for shit so she's always getting destroyed

2. She keeps telling me I need to "support myself and my gaming habits" like excuse me I'm trying to grind to the best i don't have time for a salary or a stable career.

3. Apparently I spend too much time whining on the internet about Halo instead of being with her even tho Halo was my first love forever and always

4. She's ugly af without the makeup tbh

Life's a struggle

The only reason I know this is fake is because you didn't brag about having one and post a picture of you and her barely clothed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The only reason I know this is fake is because you didn't brag about having one and post a picture of you and her barely clothed.

You really wanna see those
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone going to HWC finals next month and looking to split a room? You can get a room with 2 double beds for $175/night.

Looking to share before hitting the trigger on $700 for 4 nights for myself.

It's President's Day. You should be out celebrating me like everyone else!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

can we just drain the HCS swamp instead
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Can we go back to panicking that Cratos might be at Worlds but not Ninja. I'm actually dead inside.

Can we go back to panicking that Cratos might be at Worlds but not Ninja. I'm actually dead inside.

Why would you care about an H1Z1 player going to the Halo World Championship.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

I understand hating on Cratos the person is fun because the way he acts makes some people get really annoyed, but do you have a reason to hate on Cratos the player? I mean, if you are implying Cratos doesn't deserve to qualify for Worlds but Ninja does then I must remind you what team reverse sweep Ninja's team last Worlds, and what team got 2nd at such event. Notice I wrote team refering to all of Allegiance instead of only mentioning Cratos because I think Halo is a team game, a player can't make a team win and not all players are going to be getting a lot of kills like Huke or even Ninja does (even though he dies a lot). Cratos is a really good support player, he doesn't slays a lot and tends to have a negative K/D but that's because he opens space for some of his teammates to do wild shit, that's why I think people usually think he's bad, but IMO he is not bad at all, his playstyle is just different and helpful and maybe there's a reason he has been getting higher placings than Ninja.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

maybe there's a reason he has been getting higher placings than Ninja.

H1Z1 clearly  :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I understand hating on Cratos the person is fun because the way he acts makes some people get really annoyed, but do you have a reason to hate on Cratos the player? I mean, if you are implying Cratos doesn't deserve to qualify for Worlds but Ninja does then I must remind you what team reverse sweep Ninja's team last Worlds, and what team got 2nd at such event. Notice I wrote team refering to all of Allegiance instead of only mentioning Cratos because I think Halo is a team game, a player can't make a team win and not all players are going to be getting a lot of kills like Huke or even Ninja does (even though he dies a lot). Cratos is a really good support player, he doesn't slays a lot and tends to have a negative K/D but that's because he opens space for some of his teammates to do wild shit, that's why I think people usually think he's bad, but IMO he is not bad at all, his playstyle is just different and helpful and maybe there's a reason he has been getting higher placings than Ninja.

Does this mean I have to remind you that Cratos and company stole a Pro League spot from Splyce?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We really need to weigh in. As a top-tier analyst, what do you find to be most optimal?

Optimal desk is standing.  If you can't handle being on your feet for hours upon hours at a time, how can anyone trust your opinion on Halo?

This is why coaches are actually smarter and more trustworthy about their opinions than players.

I need an Audley Analyzes for my life to get it back on track tbh

I am always willing to listen to someone's troubles and give advice on what not to do in life in order to help you pick out things that are better to do.

I charge a nominal fee, of course, but it's not like you needed that kidney anyway with the track your life was on.

• Upvote (+1) 5