CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

But there is no pro league until aftER Worlds..

Pro League seed just seeds you into Pro Bracket for UGC St. Louis and...Vegas?

Pro league is still guaranteed money and the only relevant competition when it starts. No pro is going to want to have to wait for relegations. Going into worlds with team that has a pro league spot gives you more options.

Pro league is still guaranteed money and the only relevant competition when it starts. No pro is going to want to have to wait for relegations. Going into worlds with team that has a pro league spot gives you more options.

I'm operating under the assumption that actual pro league spots will have brand new qualifications for summer.

It would make almost no sense to have a Worlds qualification set that doesn't guarantee pros attend Worlds and then let's the same team retain a pro league spot after Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm operating under the assumption that actual pro league spots will have brand new qualifications for summer.

It would make almost no sense to have a Worlds qualification set that doesn't guarantee pros attend Worlds and then let's the same team retain a pro league spot after Worlds.

By making Na only getting to send 7 teams, they ensured that at least one pro team doesn't go to worlds. Why would they change qualifications for summer league? That would make relegation ay the last event pointless

By making Na only getting to send 7 teams, they ensured that at least one pro team doesn't go to worlds. Why would they change qualifications for summer league? That would make relegation ay the last event pointless

Relegation at the last event gave Allegiance and Enigma6 automatic tickets to the Pro Brackets for the Worlds LAN Qualifiers

That would make relegation ay the last event pointless

I think it was to determine what eight teams would be in pro bracket for St. Louis and Vegas, like Tibby said.

No one hates Heinz he just clearly played the worst on str8

It's not just underperforming at finals, they got 3-0d and 3-1 by alg at vegas. They need a change

At Finals: Yeah, Heinz had a bad tourney, no excuse for that, but even Frosty (not considering the game 7 FRC issue) had a pretty bad tournament.

At Vegas: The whole team played bad

Heinz is not a type of player to grab snipe and get an exterm, but he is the obj. player for that team. Ace and APG are slayers, Eco could be more of a flex player. Many teams are also set up like this:

2 Slayers

1 Objective player

1 Flex

An example being the old EG, Roy/Snip3down were slayers, Lunchbox was an objective player and Lxthul was a flex player.

Heinz is NOT bad at the game, period. Everyone who said that (Not necessarily you Ranger) just don't understand how the game is played. I hope Str8 stays together, but I doubt they will, unfortunately.

Winter Arena Settings – Test #9 Variants

All changes from T6-8 can be found here. This list is a compilation of changes to those existing test maps.

Plaza

• 2x Splinters Removed from Cafe Window
  • 1x Splinter added to Yard Elevator (Slayer)
  • 1x Splinter added to Cinema Loft
  • 2x Frag Grenades added to Posters
  • Eastgate Battle Rifle Removed
  • Hotel Plasma Grenades moved to Cafe Window
  • Tram Plasma Grenades moved to Tram Loop

Coliseum

• Scattershot replaced with Silenced Assault Rifle

Mercy

• Top Mid Stronghold size reduced
  • Halo 2 Beam Rifle Removed (Strongholds)
  • Hydra added Open Ramp (Strongholds)

Regret

• No known changes

The Rig

• Sniper Rifle moved to Nest (Slayer)
  • Scattershot moved to Barrels/Yellow Corner
  • Needler moved to Basement
  • Open Field Plasma Grenades moved to Back Rail
  • 2x Frag Grenades added to old Plasma Grenade Location
  • Basement Splinter Quantity reduced from 2 -> 1
  • Railgun replaces SPNKr Rockets, moved to the "Square" next to old Sniper Spawn (Strongholds)

Eden

• Blue Nest Barrels repositioned
  • Red Splinters reduced from 2 -> 1
  • Blue Splinters reduced from 2 -> 1

Fathom

• Currently unavailable

Empire

• Forgot to mention this in my original post, but the Red/Blue Platform Barrels have been removed
  • No new changes

Truth

• Grenade Launcher Removed
  • Energy Sword moved Top Mid
  • Plasma Pistol re-added Carbine 1

Truth a playable map now?!?!

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG scrimming Liquid

yeah i knew when i typed it is seemed off. corrected it though. trying to be quick while at work :p liquid looks to be penguin rayne stellur and eco

• Upvote (+1) 1

So happy to see all of these scrims going on. Love ROSTER MANIA

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why wouldn't he? He was clearly the issue.

I'm not sure why Liquid would drop people, 3rd was probably the best they were going to get, unless say someone from Optic came along due to their 2nd place finish (which I dont see).

Teams that really need to consider out of the top 2 of Optic and nV are mostly people below 4th. Str8 showed once they could focus as a team they're as good as anyone online, and with practice on LAN could go further. Liquid have had a decent season.

Then again im normally wrong with RM.

Is there some aggregated list of team changes so far since Cyren hates Halo, and the fans. Or at least I assume that's the case since he doesn't update the OT.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Is there some aggregated list of team changes so far since Cyren hates Halo, and the fans. Or at least I assume that's the case since he doesn't update the OT.

i dont think anything is official enough to place front page