CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'd be shocked if 343 did nothing for the 10th anniversary of H3. It will most likely be a playlist, like what they did with CE a couple months ago.

I'd be shocked if 343 did nothing for the 10th anniversary of H3. It will most likely be a playlist, like what they did with CE a couple months ago.

Most you're getting is a couple of Halo 3 weapons and a map or two in a Halo 3 themed content update.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Most you're getting is a couple of Halo 3 weapons and a map or two in a Halo 3 themed content update.

the pit and guardian would be great

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope we get the H3 BR since it was so reliable and fun to use online the first time around. Best precision weapon in the series.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

I don't know if I could do another 1 1/2 years of H5 at this point, H3A makes sense but I could see MS skipping it.

At least there's RDR 2.

and Installation 01  :prayers:

If they made H3A with no BR spread and dramatically improved netcode I would probably never play another FPS.

It wouldn't be h3 without the shitty br spread

Bastardised versions upscaled for sprint and other abilities?

:sleeping:

People miss maps with sense of identity I think. That is why many would prefer playing on shit versions of solid maps. While I really like some of the H5 maps, all of them look like made of lego pieces. Actually, I think best H5 maps (both utilizing h5 movement AND having that sense of actual place) are made in forge.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope we get the H3 BR since it was so reliable and fun to use online the first time around. Best precision weapon in the series.

:kappa:

I keep saying that they should bring it back for a paintball mode. Perfect gun for it because it won't do any damage.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If they made H3A with no BR spread and dramatically improved netcode I would probably never play another FPS.

H3 had a few glaring problems that needed fixing for the sequel, thats all, well that and a graphical upgrade. Instead we got radical changes to the core gameplay and and an overhaul to the art design to the most successful game in the franchise one of the most successful console exclusives of all time. Great job 343 great fucking job.

H3 had a few glaring problems that needed fixing for the sequel, thats all, well that and a graphical upgrade. Instead we got radical changes to the core gameplay and and an overhaul to the art design to the most successful game in the franchise one of the most successful console exclusives of all time. Great job 343 great fucking job.

It was Bungie's fault too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shit, I'd do that with spread

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought that about MW:R but then after a few prestiges I remembered I stopped playing cod4 wayy before every lobby was modded.

I thought that about MW:R but then after a few prestiges I remembered I stopped playing cod4 wayy before every lobby was modded.

3xFrag grenades, 1-burst M16's, Juggernaut and Last Stand all wipe nostalgia right from my mind. I had no interest in the remake remembering these.

I understand the idea of a 1:1 remake but I'd rather glaring frustrations were addressed and not remain just for nostalgia.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If 343 does make H3A I hope they add armor abilities and bloom because watching things I love get fucked while I watch is exciting to me.

Can this be an official Beyond t-shirt? Please?