CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

HOLY SHIT DUDE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WHAT DO YOU WANT ANOTHER HALO 2?

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW MCC WORKS PERFECTLY FINE AND IF YOU WANT ANOTHER HALO 2.5 YOU CAN GO PLAY THAT.

HONESTLY SICK OF THESE NOSTALGIA KIDS WHINING ABOUT HOW THEY WANT ANOTHER HALO 3.

OMG DUDE QUIT MAKING ASSUMPTIONS FOR ALL YOU KNOW 343 HAS AN EVEN BETTER ALTERNATIVE THAN HALO 2 ALONG WITH THEIR SUPERIOR ALTERNATIVE TO DESCOPING.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Well personally, I'm sick and tired of these loser "competitive" players wanting their games to be "balanced". It's like no developer these days has the balls to stick to their own vision at the game and decimate the popularity of the game at their own volition. It's ridiculous.

That's where you're wrong. One developer has the supreme vision to put 18 million super powerful autos on every map in a bold embrace of positional gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People keep on saying "fewer autos"

What's wrong with no autos?

i'd be more than ok with no autos but variety is nice too

the issue with autos is the viability of the radar watching + corner crouching strategy 

i'd be more than ok with no autos but variety is nice too

the issue with autos is the viability of the radar watching + corner crouching strategy

I like variety too but I think we have enough weapons that we can spice up the maps without having them be too power weapon heavy but also without stuff like storm rifles.

Anyone want to do no-radar 8s tonight? Say around 11 PST?

I probably wouldn't be able to play for more than an hour, hour and a half, but I'd be down if you're looking for one. In case you're looking for a specific skill set, I hang around mid-diamond each arena season that I've actually played enough to qualify, but when I felt like grinding more I got to onyx before quitting.

If you are looking for another, my GT is Silos911

I like variety too but I think we have enough weapons that we can spice up the maps without having them be too power weapon heavy but also without stuff like storm rifles.

That would require 343 to make weapons that could be used in competitive play.

I'm not even being sarcastic right now. Does anyone here really think plasma casters, storm rifles, SMGs, and fuel rods belong in competitive Halo?

Personally, I don't even think plasma pistols or snipers belong with how easy they are. Variety would be nice, but only if there were actually weapons to provide it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

is it just me or is it slightly rediculous that 343 hasnt addressed issues with settings, hasnt released settings for the next season, just a few weeks beforehand

I appreciate snipedown but he shouldnt have to be balancing broken maps

based on what I am seeing, this really is unacceptable for a title this large.  people should be fired.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well personally, I'm sick and tired of these loser "competitive" players wanting their games to be "balanced". It's like no developer these days has the balls to stick to their own vision at the game and decimate the popularity of the game at their own volition. It's ridiculous.

tumblr_le7v7vLvar1qdo9xvo1_400.gif

Biggest Fear / Reality: Nothing is done with the holidays coming up and staff going on vacation. Return from holidays and say it's too late to make a change for the upcoming HWC season.

giphy.gif

XvTOJ3v.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Microsoft purchased beam for the tech, not the actual service. Nothing is going to be exclusive to the service.

Has Contra ever really been on a team with 3 other guys that really take online seriously and have great work ethic?

Im hating how people are basically dismissing Heinz on Str8 in here. Not flashy but hes an underrated "glue" player with good work ethic and attitude. I really dont want to see this team change.

Also @@Snip3down, fucking loving the initiative with settings

No one hates Heinz he just clearly played the worst on str8

It's not just underperforming at finals, they got 3-0d and 3-1 by alg at vegas. They need a change

That would require 343 to make weapons that could be used in competitive play.

I'm not even being sarcastic right now. Does anyone here really think plasma casters, storm rifles, SMGs, and fuel rods belong in competitive Halo?

Personally, I don't even think plasma pistols or snipers belong with how easy they are. Variety would be nice, but only if there were actually weapons to provide it.

You're right, of course. The problem with the weapons in this game is that they are either grotesquely overpowered/easy to use or they are simply upgrades of the primary precision weapon.

In halo 3, something like the mauler offered weapon diversity and had fit the role of a close range combat weapon without being tremendously strong like the h5 shotgun. Weapons like the precision rifles in this game could be fine in extreme moderation, I think, but other than that we probably only need a few power weapons.

Spartan, El Town, Cratos and Showtime are running games.

Unless suspector is on showtimes account this makes no sense as they wouldn't even have a pro league spot
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Unless suspector is on showtimes account this makes no sense as they wouldn't even have a pro league spot

suspector is playing with spartan ATM

its probably the EU starcraft 2 player showtime   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

pro bracket*

Also not like that team would struggle to get out of Am bracket anyway

pro bracket*

Also not like that team would struggle to get out of Am bracket anyway

I didn't make a mistake. I meant pro league
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't make a mistake. I meant pro league

But there is no pro league until aftER Worlds..

Pro League seed just seeds you into Pro Bracket for UGC St. Louis and...Vegas?