CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You found a really creative way to write a code that automatically assigns series MVP to the player with the highest K/D

:kappa:

Agreed. Its most likely going to boil down to Highest KD vs Most Popular Player. That is if people actually even vote  :mj:

Anyways, this change broke the seeding games automation. But it was a silly mistake that was fixed today. All the missed games are now added.

EkySWSY.png

Splyce were 3 kills of getting 13-0'd...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Agreed. Its most likely going to boil down to Highest KD vs Most Popular Player. That is if people actually even vote :mj:

Anyways, this change broke the seeding games automation. But it was a silly mistake that was fixed today. All the missed games are now added.

EkySWSY.png

Isn't it time to change EpZhuhlons name to PaceMaking Pandas now? ;) Kinda funny name, but not in the same league as "Your dads best mates". The cast with wonderboy and Lethal in the qualifier with that team name was hilarious :D

pump the breaks there war chief, picking fights with people who live and breathe halo is not what we need to be doing. UGC St Louis was not the fault of P5, i attended both events the first non 343 supported and the second 343 fully supported. Same game, same venue, close to the same number of teams, you're a clever guy one of those things is not like the other.

Hold the Phone There mate.

I have one ultra serious, urgent question that I am sure everyone in this forum is curious about..................

How is your APP coming along?

Isn't it time to change EpZhuhlons name to PaceMaking Pandas now? ;) Kinda funny name, but not in the same league as "Your dads best mates". The cast with wonderboy and Lethal in the qualifier with that team name was hilarious :D

I guess so. Wish they chose a different name tbh

In case anyone here is wondering how close the nV/Str8 scrim wasn't:

nV had 223 more kills, 109 more assists, and 223 less deaths (obviously)

They also had 145 more precision kills and 6 fewer auto kills.

Honestly, Mikwen was on his game last night, and he is clearly the X Factor for Envy. When he is locked in and playing like that, especially considering the role he plays on the squad, things click.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Got a free copy of HW2: Ultimate Edition this morning thanks to those tweets from the Str8 Rippin squad. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got a free copy of HW2: Ultimate Edition this morning thanks to those tweets from the Str8 Rippin squad. 

Nice you lucky dawg. 

EG should try running with Tapping Buttons if they still have a chance for a roster change. That guy has to be something special if 2gre was gonna let him move in with him. Not to mention he has been accused for "keyboarding" because of how good his aim is. If he's actually legit then he at least deserves a shot. 

If Tapping Buttons and Shotzzy both stuck with 2gre and maybe picked up Rammy they could have made worlds, definitely a top 8 team, and I would probably put them above current PNDA and EG. I totally get why Shotzzy left I just am going to miss seeing Ogre 2 at worlds again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agreed. Its most likely going to boil down to Highest KD vs Most Popular Player. That is if people actually even vote :mj:

EkySWSY.png

CLG is back
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Agreed. Its most likely going to boil down to Highest KD vs Most Popular Player. That is if people actually even vote  :mj:

EkySWSY.png

The perpetual question of "Did Liquid play relatively poorly, or did their opponents play well?" 

The venue for gfinity is actually so sick. Wish it was the venue for world's as well.

It blows my mind that they were able to get a venue for London that is so much better than the venue for worlds, which will be a bigger tournament, with much greater interest. It's insane to think that London is going to be the "biggest" halo event since h5 came out in terms of on site viewership.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The legend of HCS Blue 2 returns.

When are they going to realize that NO ONE likes to watch events with these names? It totally kills the viewer experience.

• Upvote (+1) 4

No, that's the whole point though - I have no problem with people hawking their wares here. We should love the fact that people want our viewership and feedback. I just don't like the particular dynamic that has evolved with Adam, because people appear to be unaware that this is what's going on. It's partially him and the way he frames his comments, but it's mostly on us - people jerk off to everything he posts. Perhaps because they miss the good 'ol days or something.

That's why I'm speaking up, because the Twitch vs. mlg.tv was such a clear example of people failing to take his comments with the appropriate skepticism. I have no internal bias one way or the other. If there's a strong technical team and good viewership numbers behind mlg.tv, then that's great. But you shouldn't start thinking that mlg.tv is The Way of the Future just because the guy who owns MLG told you it is! If you go back and read, that's all I've been saying the whole time.

Jesus we get it, you think your saving people from themselves. Noted. Move on already.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thank you

Just to note the games on stream will have players GT what I tweeted is only for non streamed games.