CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Really wish I brought a HWC 3 day pass when they were still available. Was so let down by the venue that I didn't think it would've been worth paying £1000+ in flights but now I just want to do it for the adventure/holiday I'd have while out there. Does anyone know if there's going to be a second sales period?

Just buy individual 1-day passes for all 3 days, it's $5 cheaper that way anyway. You just lose out on entry into the FFA.

Ok, so given that you're the one who has access to this data, and you've not presented any of it nor presented any actual debate... I'm going to stick with my original conclusion: MLG.tv is not comparable as a platform to Twitch. Case closed.

I love how many posters are happily upvoting this astroturf bs. You folks are sucking his dick for, essentially, promoting his business on a discussion forum. If you look with any measure at the type of stuff he responds to, this motive should be obvious. You guys respond to this behavior like he's some kind of hero and it drives me nuts. Don't get me wrong - it's cool and all for Adam to post here. I just wish everyone would cut the "all hail Adam" shit and react to his self-promotion for what it is - Sponsored Messages from MLGTM.

Grow a sack, think for yourself. Just because you liked the MLG era of Halo doesn't mean you have to fawn over every aspect of its continued existence. Learn to keep positive and negative thoughts about something in your head at the same time. It's a healthy skill to have. 

I could have saved you a lot of finger fatigue and suggested you just call everyone sheeple lmao. It would hold the same weight.

Very few people here think MLG is perfect, and even fewer think that posts here with zero agenda ever, which is basically what you're claiming. I upvoted his posts because they made me chuckle a bit and had truth behind them as well, especially the one you quoted here. Why should he release all of his data for you just to prove a point on an internet forum?

When you make a statement (read: bitchy post) about a small portion of people and try to blanket a large group of people with it, you probably won't be responded to the way you'd like.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I could have saved you a lot of finger fatigue and suggested you just call everyone sheeple lmao. It would hold the same weight.

Very few people here think MLG is perfect, and even fewer think that posts here with zero agenda ever, which is basically what you're claiming. I upvoted his posts because they made me chuckle a bit and had truth behind them as well, especially the one you quoted here. Why should he release all of his data for you just to prove a point on an internet forum?

When you make a statement (read: bitchy post) about a small portion of people and try to blanket a large group of people with it, you probably won't be responded to the way you'd like.

I do find the upvotes for him to be pretty excessive, could be why he's generalizing. I think its obvious he @ an agenda, perspective can't hurt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wait, ppl think 343 working with mlg would be a bad thing? thats just the saltiness right

Bad thing for MLG maybe

@ can you help a brother out and respond to a PM when you have a chance? I sent it a while ago but I don't expect to have you involved understandably but would really value your insight.

@ can you help a brother out and respond to a PM when you have a chance? I sent it a while ago but I don't expect to have you involved understandably but would really value your insight.

I didn't even know there were DMs >.>

• Upvote (+1) 2

I didn't even know there were DMs >.>

No worries man, you interact more here than I think anyone expects which is awesome. I wrote it a while ago so it might be a bit outdated.

I've always felt these forums were essentially the MLG forums for Halo which is a large reason I am active here despite not playing Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What agenda do I have? To be honest, I really don't post here for 'business' reasons, I post here because it is nostalgic. I was 22 years old when I started at MLG and I spent a lot of time on those MLG forums with a lot of familiar faces on this forum. I really only respond to posts when I'm mentioned (or MLG is mentioned), I don't come in here to start shit without being invoked. That said, maybe its 'unprofessional' but sometimes I just want to hang out and I like to do that here. 

I think everyone prefers it when things stay "unprofessional" in this case since the alternative is people who never say anything and people talk themselves in circles around here for days because of it.

Cannot wait to play it with my girlfriend. Oh wait she doesn't have an Xbox... and Halo 5 doesn't have split-screen... nevermind. 

lmao for real. COME CELEBRATE VALENTINES DAY WITH US!* *need 2 consoles+2 tvs+2 controllers+Internet that can support 2 people simultaneously

What agenda do I have? To be honest, I really don't post here for 'business' reasons, I post here because it is nostalgic. I was 22 years old when I started at MLG and I spent a lot of time on those MLG forums with a lot of familiar faces on this forum. I really only respond to posts when I'm mentioned (or MLG is mentioned), I don't come in here to start shit without being invoked. That said, maybe its 'unprofessional' but sometimes I just want to hang out and I like to do that here. 

Ignore them, I really enjoy your posts.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Triggered!!!!!!

• Downvote (-1) 1

With the Valentines Day Double refresh, too many people are ignoring this:

Would be interesting if after worlds we could see changes to respawn time, would be an interesting way to really shake up the meta.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hey all, we usually allow some flexible discussion about Halo 5 but matchmaking stuff isn't really related to the HCS (plus we have Gfinity coming up! Get hype!)

Head over here to talk about Binary Rifles on Plaza :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

With the Valentines Day Double refresh, too many people are ignoring this:

https://twitter.com/Vetoed/status/831581121964081155

Would be interesting if after worlds we could see changes to respawn time, would be an interesting way to really shake up the meta.

I was just thinking this while reading over the change notes.

This does signal that they at least (finally) recognizing the issues with having 8second timers in all gametypes. Hopefully they'll use this as a test for 4v4 slayer.

I also noticed they are throwing Tacticle Mags all over the place. I think it's a better utility weapon than the current mag. Maybe seeing how it's used will push for improvements to the starting loadout in Team Arena (or even actual sandbox fixes)

• Upvote (+1) 1