CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Everyone here comparing COD and Halo, and i'm just sitting here thinking "where's the Gears fans at?".

As far as I am aware, Gears tourney production level was great, Gears is under the same company as 343. 

So why can't we get what Gears is getting  :(

But then again i'm looking in from an outsiders perspective.

The gears events so far, one has been and MLG production and 2 have been Gfinity.

The EU open event (Gfinity), we will be making sure we are up to those standards, if not better :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone else think that NavG could be a millionaire genius if he didn't post memes on an online forum for a dead game?

I don't understand why those two occupations are mutually exclusive.

Thanks for the reply man but for some reason none of the text showed up, unless its just me again.

Nothing will top Polygon playing DOOM on easy...and missing.

Looks like how my wife plays Resident Evil. Which is to say, not very well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like how my wife plays Resident Evil. Which is to say, not very well.

Not too dissimilar from the first time i played coop on CE with my 5 year old son

This is all hypothetical because mlg isn't involved but why wouldn't they just run both mlg and twitch streams at the same time and let people choose which one they liked better? Seems simple to me.

This is all hypothetical because mlg isn't involved but why wouldn't they just run both mlg and twitch streams at the same time and let people choose which one they liked better? Seems simple to me.

And the $7 we would make from that broadcast would buy 3 gatorades for referees. 

$$$

• Upvote (+1) 1

This weeks Battleground Breakdown will include the official launch date of MoneyMatches

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

hardly intel,

we have known for a week

• Upvote (+1) 1

hardly intel,

we have known for a week

God damnit. Thats not what he told me :( Did I miss some actual announcement...? Just combed through their socials and site and saw nothing. 

Why you gotta ruin your fun. Pretend for me. 

How about when the next MoneyMatches beta is? Is that   :intel: ? :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dreamhack CSGO event on at the weekend, should be pretty amazing with the teams going. It's not an open event but you should be able to glean the general quality of their productions if you've stuck to Halo over the years and not really watched Dreamhack before.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This weeks Battleground Breakdown will include the official launch date of MoneyMatches

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

Interested to find out how they worked out the legalities of the betting thing. I remember them saying they "owned the exclusive rights for video game betting in the US" and that it was "100% legal"

I'd like to find out about those things.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Interested to find out how they worked out the legalities of the betting thing. I remember them saying they "owned the exclusive rights for video game betting in the US" and that it was "100% legal"

I'd like to find out about those things.

Thats in there as well. I wish he would have dove into it a little bit more, but its a covered topic. We also talk funding, their give aways, and Enigma6 ---> PNDA. I tried to hit all the things people want to know. Whether you bite and buy any it, is up to you. I'm just diggin for answers.

@@Moa Rodger which is one of the old top dogs at MoneyMatches just moved over to Enigma6 as their GM(within the last month or two). They definitely have a relationship, but I dont believe they call themselves partners.

I'm planning on uploading this and the rest going forward as Podcasts as well as YouTube videos as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh wow money matches will actually generate revenue now instead of giving away thousands and thousands in stuff?

What are all the scrim results over the last two days? Thanks.

www.halodatahive.com - Its the first place i stop in the morning.

Dreamhack CSGO event on at the weekend, should be pretty amazing with the teams going. It's not an open event but you should be able to glean the general quality of their productions if you've stuck to Halo over the years and not really watched Dreamhack before.

Dreamhack is amazeballs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was honestly worried about buying merch from the Str8 Rippin store because Money Matches are partnered with them. I'd seriously advise anyone to be careful about giving Money Matches money in any way, shape or form. 

I've always been skeptical of MoneyMatches and the team behind it, and Zach knows this. I've consistently reached out to him for comment regarding whatever the latest controversy that they're involved in and he always answers with respect. We dont see eye to eye often, and and I've openly questioned the legitimacy of MoneyMatches, but I definitely respect the guy. 

Whether this interview will change your opinion, or anybodies, I cant say, nor is it my place too. I wanted some answers and felt he'd be an interesting person to talk with, so I asked for a chat. I'd suggest listening to the interview. It has some great answers and intel regarding launch and open betas, and its all answered in typical MoneyMatches fashion. Whether you like the guy after or not, doesn't phase me, thats not why I'm here. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'll say one thing about MoneyMatches (and I am not a fan), but I love the way they promote Spartan when he streams. At least it shows they are trying to support their partners. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja just dropped 38 kills in a game of H1Z1.

This has nothing to do with Halo but oh well.

Its more exciting than anything we'll see in halo this year.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1