CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

this is why you pay your production crew. volunteers end up dicking around ;)

WKdlDWR.jpg

39iOZD7.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe not blurred enough.  :apg:

They're just REQ packs dude...

They're just REQ packs dude...

The C9 Pistol is looking beautiful. 

I'd need a chernobyl-grade anti-cringe suit to survive in a CoD event.

Great games though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

:(

Maybe @@FormaL will switch back now.

:mj:

Twitch watcher am cry...oh well.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I take great pride in knowing that if we have a game 5 in our game we will cheer for the winner. Regardless of who it is.

That was kind of shitty to watch. They win and the whole crowd goes silent when they hoist the trophy.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The Optic cod team fought so hard, but oh well, congrats to EU. 

I take great pride in knowing that if we have a game 5 in our game we will cheer for the winner. Regardless of who it is.dan

That was kind of shitty to watch. They win and the whole crowd goes silent when they hoist the trophy.

It's one of the worst things about the CoD scene. Plus, some fans yelled out 'behind you' in one of their SnD matches during pool play, led to Formal getting the kill & winning the round iirc, & there was another call out earlier. No soundproof booths obviously.

Oh, & during the middle of the winners bracket semi's in the nV match,broadcast just decided to switch in the middle of a game to the losers bracket Optic match. Think it was around for two minutes or so. Just stupid things like that that are irksome as a neutral.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I take great pride in knowing that if we have a game 5 in our game we will cheer for the winner. Regardless of who it is.dan

It was weird to see the "choke" chant mid way in game 5 when they hadn't made the full come back. Crowd was definitely on OpTic's side

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't follow CoD eSports closely. Did eUnited do anything shady like E6? Or are they getting hate just for beating OG?

I *think* the crowd is just OG fans. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't follow CoD eSports closely. Did eUnited do anything shady like E6? Or are they getting hate just for beating OG?

OG fans being dicks to them because they lost.

Salty OG fans pretty much

@ Fantastic event this weekend mate. Really enjoyed the show, make sure all the guys in production get a beer or 12 after this!

Is he saying this about Halo event?

Nah, imagine.

It's one of the worst things about the CoD scene. Plus, some fans yelled out 'behind you' in one of their SnD matches during pool play, led to Formal getting the kill & winning the round iirc, & there was another call out earlier. No soundproof booths obviously.

Oh, & during the middle of the winners bracket semi's in the nV match,broadcast just decided to switch in the middle of a game to the losers bracket Optic match. Think it was around for two minutes or so. Just stupid things like that that are irksome as a neutral.

Just a few more reasons our scene is so much better

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1