CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Gonna suck when Destiny 2 is on MLGtv exclusively, I guess I can live with tournies on MLG. Forcing streamers to mlg is a BAD idea though. Scump said he got 700 viewers daily and now he gets 6k lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gonna suck when Destiny 2 is on MLGtv exclusively, I guess I can live with tournies on MLG. Forcing streamers to mlg is a BAD idea though. Scump said he got 700 viewers daily and now he gets 6k lmao.

Destiny will never be competitive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Competitive Halo should always be streamed on twitch.tv/Halo end of story.

The beginning and end of story. 

Scump did NOT get 600 viewers on average, that is not close to true. He would average a few thousand and actually peaked at 49,000 on MLG.

• Upvote (+1) 9

This is a Bungie game we're talking about lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the MLG is better than Twitch. The social media stats and roster tabs are a really nice touch  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Scump did NOT get 600 viewers on average, that is not close to true. He would average a few thousand and actually peaked at 49,000 on MLG.

Oh, corrected I guess.

Destiny will never be competitive.

Agreed, Destiny 2 on the other hand. I could totally see a MLG-like playlist with only a few weapon/perk choices. Activision owns MLG why would they not push bungie twords this when the found big success in Halo (even though they never cared alot). This seems like a no-brainer going to happen in my mind.

They had a random 5v5 invitational that pulled like 70k viewers with ASS settings and no established teams. There is already an established although niche "sweaties" community.

Why is this Call of Duty tournament finishing before 1:00 AM, what am I supposed to do with all these lines of cocaine prepped to keep me awake?

Make memes instead of getting friends and 100k a year apparently.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Every forum poster has two choices in life: Either take transgender social studies and make memes or go into a STEM major and make 100k. 

I will always choose to side with memes.  :simms:

--

Also, MLG has bootleg Simms:

0bXa7AE.png

Is it a bootleg Simms when the stream has six times the viewers or is Simms a bootleg version of this chap? 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Is it a bootleg Simms when the stream has six times the viewers or is Simms a bootleg version of this chap? 

Views or not Simms is our boy. He is among the GOATS.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm still confused why MLG isn't taking a 40min break between each match

Players needed a break, we allowed the request

When the circlejerk becomes so strong that people start seriously shilling MLG.tv over Twitch.

Anything to get MLG back  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Every forum poster has two choices in life: Either take transgender social studies and make memes or go into a STEM major and make 100k. 

I will always choose to side with memes.  :simms:

--

Also, MLG has bootleg Simms:

0bXa7AE.png

Wait...

If we get MLG back, does that mean we lose @@TheSimms?

We just can't win.  :mj: