CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Willing to bet H6 will be closer to H4 than we're all imagining as well, also willing to bet it won't launch with spectator mode or file browsing again.

Willing to bet that it launches with Griffball and Infection though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact that @ is so active here all while running GREAT events, and yet 343 don't bother their assess after running a succession of some of the worst Halo events, is absolutely mind-boggling. 

It's totally fucking depressing that we have an incestuous group of passionless hacks running one of the most interesting shooters in the world. And they couldn't give a fuck about one of the most passionate community's who want nothing other than Halo to be great, and who offer genuine nuanced criticism, but get the silent treatment. 

Meanwhile Waypoint who would sooner kill off competitive Halo altogether in favour of a BTB league gets 343s undying attention. 

Incredible. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I think we should have a Bomb Planted episode about these topics!?!?!?!

Wouldn't that be exciting? ;P

We might as well video tape us beating a dead horse.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'd video tape you beating anything any day of the week. ;P

If you keep his up, you might have to donate $250 to me.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Thats a 1 hour delayed rebroadcast on Twitch. MLG.tv was at 100k

I seen a peak of 110K, And people here were saying MLG.tv was bad for numbers? :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man, before CLG moved to Optic I'd probably never watch a CoD Tournament, but keeping up with Vision and some of Hecz' vlogs has turned me into an Optic fan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We might as well video tape us beating a dead horse.

giphy.gif

Highkey gonna be scam of the century if they don't make BO2 backwards compatible and the next CoD is BO2 remastered.

I mean, I'll still buy it because BO2 is fucking godly, but still a scam.

I seen a peak of 110K, And people here were saying MLG.tv was bad for numbers? :lxthul:

You don't think it'd be more with all that traffic running through twitch? It can still be a shit idea (for the community) and succeed to some degree.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't know about you guys but "The Halo World League presented by Playstation 4" has a nice ring to it.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 16

I think we should have a Bomb Planted episode about these topics!?!?!?! 

Wouldn't that be exciting? ;P

throwback, le sigh those were the days. :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just off the top of my head, eSports Arena had like 22 teams for a SANCTIONED OPEN EVENT on the west coast, and UGC had around double for a NON SANCTIONED EVENT in the Midwest (If I recall correctly).

ESA's event was also the TO's first time running an event, the prize pool was pitiful, and UGC had an open bracket prize pool. Talk about fair comparisons though.

You don't think it'd be more with all that traffic running through twitch? It can still be a shit idea (for the community) and succeed to some degree.

Maybe, I don't watch a ton of CoD but this seems to be in the same neighborhood numbers wise as most of the other events I've tuned in for