CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The could also do pro exhibition matches like mlg did with east vs west. They could play these games while open bracket are played on side stations, would be more entertaining imo.

This is dumb. Just don't watch Friday then. ESL already favors pros too much, we don't have to see them all on stream all weekend especially in meaningless matches. ams deserve a chance to shine
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is dumb. Just don't watch Friday then. ESL already favors pros too much, we don't have to see them all on stream all weekend especially in meaningless matches. ams deserve a chance to shine

They can once they make it to champ bracket. Watching platnium teams vs inconceivable isn't exactly giving them a chance to shine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I'm a fan of Friday being just AMs playing.

Not if you actually want viewers. I watched nearly all of Friday from STL and it was awful. The gameplay was shit. If the AMs want to shine, they should make champ bracket.

But no one really wants to watch that, if Friday has AM teams I know I can skip the stream that night. I've watched enough lower tier Halo over my years to know it isn't worth my time.

Props for those that still grind it out, but I rather grow with known players and teams on Friday.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Most people DONT watch Friday... because it's boring as fuck. How's that good?

AMs get their chance to shine by making it to the champ bracket. Putting local kids on stream just because they showed up is dumb, leads to low viewership.

its the EG clip of roy and contra saying they suck 

oh ok........well then

kokXSgH.gif

I LOVE nerd memes. 

lmao Danoxide Rage quit 5 games into a scrim because they were up 2-0 and LG won 3 straight.

He flew away to hunt for prey.