CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Roybox Bubu Shooter could be a really cool team, I'd like to see that stick. They're currently playing OG+Eco-Frosty. Which makes me wonder, where does Eco go if Str8 is breaking up? Could potentially see him taking Spartan's spot on Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Because no descoping (as 343 implemented it in H4) objectively makes shooting much easier, especially with the sniper. Regenerating health alters the gameplay from health packs, yes, but it is not such a clear cut or at least impactful change to the competitiveness by any reasonable definition.

Like i said, You are ASSUMING that any alternative to descoping in h5 would have done nothing to allow someone to combat ranged weapons. For all you know they could have had something that made it even harder than descoping.

You have no idea what any proposed alternatives were for Halo 5.you just know you didn't like h4. You have no idea what any of these discussions were like, yet you just convinced yourself that everyone at 343 except for pro team wanted to reuse h4s system. How you gathered that from neighbors brief and broad comment is beyond me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nothing ironic about alot of people being negative. There is a Big difference between stating your opinion (which is awesome) and just having a terrible attidue in general. Your post is a prime example of a great post. Puts opinions and offers room for response. Bashing and bringing people down with very little actual reasoning and no room for response, is negativety. Which is seen here alot. @@RyaNoob had a great post where he bashed 343 but put lots of thoughts and ideas behind it. That is how it should be done. When someone has a post full of negativetely and very little backing it, I almost think they want 343 to fail. We all love halo and want it succeed, thats why were here, right?

I dont want them to fail. And I'm usually pretty negative af. Halo has gotten worse amd worse of the years and the devs just cant seem to do anything logical to make fans happy. They already have failed in my eyes. For many many reasons I've harped in the H5 discusion thread for a year straight.

I want them to succeed. But they've broken my Halo heart over and over and I'm like and old halo man divorced 3 or 4 times from really shitty versions of halo. You find a man thats been divorced that many times that isn't negative.

Not a bad analogy at all!

Lol the irony is, the nba allows double dribbles and travels... because it allows players to score more

Only if you're James Harden bro.

is it confirmed that str8 and eg are spliting or was that just speculation by @@LethuL

Speculation, but seems likely. Nothing concrete.

If Str8 is making changes I wonder who will get dropped. Don't think apg will and I think ace is the captain of str8 so prolly Heinz is most vulnerable. If bubu went to str8 that would be cool

What is this forum today  :wutface:

No discussion, plenty of personal insults. Good job everyone, way to help us move forward  :kappa:

All and all we're a good community, but we have a few hot button topics for sure..... And radar is one of those button.

We're having anger on this forum because we're arguing about a settingchange on something that hasn't changed in 15 years bro. what is this.

I just want to see Ninja start playing again maaaaan.

Ninja is becoming the Doublelift of Halo, can make a decent amount or more just streaming casually but still got that competitive drive in him. Tho people play League a LOT more to be good than Halo pros play to be good at Halo so, he should be able to juggle both for a long time. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very surprised to hear TJ say that str8 won't stick together.

https://clips.twitch.tv/lxthul/FunnyEelTF2John

Thought those guys were such good friends that they'd be the only team to stick together with nV and OG.

That was probably the case when they were a team just barely staying relevant. Then they realized they're all still top tier players with potential and offers started happening.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pros being told to check their DMs and nothing to follow up for the other thousands of people that also play the game

Maybe he's DM'ing them NDA's.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Spartan's stream title is Retiring and his !team command is Retired...... No way.

probably for the best

this is my personal opinion pls don't neg bomb me ._.

• Upvote (+1) 8

i actually hope he isn't retired, he's such a good player. just stop with all the violins. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i actually hope he isn't retired, he's such a good player. just stop with all the violins. 

• Upvote (+1) 3