CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

FYI you don't get all HCS skins with one pack purchase, it varies ... some people on /r/halo have showed screenshots of getting one skin per pack, so it takes up to four packs

Yeah, I opened the first one, got all the new helmets. Opened a second one and got 1 HCS skin. Currently saving up RP to get the rest.

I'm legit sad Ninja turned off his stream because of the helium voice.  A scrim with him talking like that... I was already in tears before they started lmfao.

• Upvote (+1) 3

h2a was dog shit

Speak for yourself man, some of us liked watching the same 3 maps being played over and over again.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Speak for yourself man, some of us liked watching the same 3 maps being played over and over again.

You heathen. Next you'll be saying that stasis was a good competitive map

Did the Halo esports TV show they talked about in the Fall just wither and die like everything else?

When has something 343 has promised come true? Remember that Steven Spielberg Halo TV show?

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's crazy to me the sheer juxtaposition of Gears and Halo.

Gears eSports literally has a discord channel you can join with the eSports staff in it. Skins given out for free to those who play ladder matches, constant posts/announcements on twitter, etc.

accidental neg!

watched the first four games of this EG - ALG scrim from Roy's PoV ... EG just seem dejected and not on the same page at all.  Not a lot of chemistry, I dunno

watched the first four games of this EG - ALG scrim from Roy's PoV ... EG just seem dejected and not on the same page at all.  Not a lot of chemistry, I dunno

I was going to say that it didn't seem there was very much resonance between EG today.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why did they removed triple team ??

Bullshit man. Easily the best social playlist and for what? Assault? *Fart noises*
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Let's be honest: this game is never going to get huge competitively until the settings are good. We can have all the developer support in the world when it comes to scheduling events and so on but a game that isn't great at its core typically won't attract interest

good settings would only bring back the old guard you are kidding yourself if you think what stops Halo from growing is the presence of radar.

It is not well marketed, on the less popular console, lack of features, no addicting collectables (the reqs are not like the skins in CS GO), only reeeeally big in the NA, dev support.. all of these are probably bigger points why Halo is not as big as it could be than the settings.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wow Liquid is up 7-2 against nV

Finished 9-4 with liquid giving NV that hot 100-0 on Eden.

Let's take guesses who roybox will be teaming with post-worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finished 9-4 with liquid giving NV that hot 100-0 on Eden.

Let's take guesses who roybox will be teaming with post-worlds.

Retirement. Unless a miracle happens and they place top 4 at Worlds.
  • Upvote (+1) 1