CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

More great pro content from Danoxide.

Pnda has actually been looking very solid the last couple of days. Danoxide is a play maker and this team feeds off of each other's energy. Cratos at the very end had me dying

LG 4 - 9 nV - there were a lot of close games that LG could have definitely taken. nV blew them out in a couple of games though.

If LG practiced more individually, they would close out a lot of the games they lead in. You can tell by watching and see in their stats that their accuracy is lower than the top teams and this hurts when they don't finish kills.

I love the hype this team brings. Halo is such a metal game. Feeding off your teammates energy and drive to win can turn everything around. In that respect Dan is doing so much more for this team then just making plays. The difference is night and day. Getting this hype can make the whole team play better. Dan is the perfect player to bring out hype Naded. We all know hype Naded is a beast. If they can keep this kind of energy and enthusiasm through the honey moon stage of the team some upsets might happen. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

plz tell me that I don't have to pay for the new classic helmets...  What else am I supposed to do with 214354135436554343142341 req points???

plz tell me that I don't have to pay for the new classic helmets...  What else am I supposed to do with 214354135436554343142341 req points???

150k rp/$10

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's crazy to me how much Keemstar has blown up. I don't watch his shit anymore, but I gamed with him a few times back in Halo 3. PS sorry for being that asshole teammate in social slayer in H3 :(

F.A.G ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

For the people going to Worlds, let us know how good the slushies are and how good food truck ally is

I just wish we could've had worlds on the east. Hopefully they work something out with MLG

Has anyone else ever fantasized about repurposing what was supposed to be a simple remake of a very popular video game into a multi-game and multi-platform project while vastly underestimating time constraints and knowingly releasing an unfinished product for $60 to your loyal fans, many of which spent $300+ on a console for your game?

FFy1IEg.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I love the hype this team brings. Halo is such a metal game. Feeding off your teammates energy and drive to win can turn everything around.

As opposed to ??

This applies to virtually all team based sports

I love the hype this team brings. Halo is such a metal game. Feeding off your teammates energy and drive to win can turn everything around.

As opposed to ??

This applies to virtually all team based sports

As opposed to a soft rock game.

anyone know the list of players or have a link to an article about when 343 invited pros for a summit?

Can somebody link me to where it actually says H3a isn't happening? so they made h1a and h2a but when the series reputation is in the toilet they decide against making the biggest money spinner of the 3? It's almost like they're nervous people will member good Halo and reject the wall running super ground and pound of Halo 6.

Two issues are impeding them (if issues are impeding them) imo.

1) You're correct. People will remember how much they loved the old style of Halo games. 343 will have to remind everyone how much better the original trilogy (and even NBNS Reach) is than anything they've offered.

2) The other thing people will remember leading up to this game is "Remember how the last remastered Halo they put out didn't work ever?"

Thing is, with all it's issues, I enjoyed H2A online 100x more than Halo 4, and I know a lot of others did as well. That sort of shit stings, and we already know from MLG's trouble getting Halo events that 343i is nothing if not fickle and petty.

• Upvote (+1) 2

anyone know the list of players or have a link to an article about when 343 invited pros for a summit?

Frosty, Rayne, Ace, Elumnite, Cratos, Towey, Commonly, and potentially others that didn't tweet about it (Penguin possibly?)

They tested gametypes and settings for the Fall Pro League season. Supposedly, not a lot was accomplished because both parties were not on the same page in terms of what should have been discussed. There were potentially classified discussions as well.

No information was released from 343 other than one tweet that the summit was happening. Ace tweeted a picture of their schedule. Nothing more.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Frosty, Rayne, Ace, Elumnite, Cratos, Towey, Commonly, and potentially others that didn't tweet about it (Penguin possibly?)

They tested gametypes and settings for the Fall Pro League season. Supposedly, not a lot was accomplished because both parties were not on the same page in terms of what should have been discussed. There were potentially classified discussions as well.

No information was released from 343 other than one tweet that the summit was happening. Ace tweeted a picture of their schedule. Nothing more.

Thats entirely false, and you shouldn't put misinformation out like this. 

They also posted a picture of them playing Ping Pong.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thats entirely false, and you shouldn't put misinformation out like this. 

They also posted a picture of them playing Ping Pong.  :mj:

And there is no ping pong station next to the Worlds food trucks.

What are we even working towards?!

• Upvote (+1) 2