CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think we would have known by now if h3a was happening

Both CEA and MCC were announced the same year they were released, at E3.

Although H3A isn't happening, it's completely possible for it to be announced in June and released in October, November or December. Fallout 4 proved you can hype a game and release it in a very short time and still have a ton of success.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Onset have you guys released a stream start time yet?

i saw this is the schedule on the gfinity website

Thursday 16th February Media Day for Teams Online. No spectators. Starts at 10am GMT. Please check with our events team when you are required to attend.
Friday 17th of February. Starts at 12:45 pm GMT, finishes at 10:00 pm GMT (doors open 12:00 pm GMT)
Saturday 18th of February. Starts at 9:45 am GMT, finishes at 8:30 pm GMT (doors open 9:00 am GMT)
Sunday 19th of February. Starts at 9:45 am GMT, finishes at 7:00 pm GMT (doors open 9:00 am GMT) 

Are worlds tickets sold out again?

Only ticket options that are sold out are the legendary passes. 

Day 1 

Day 2

Day 3

and three day passes with FFA 

those are what are available  

Thursday 16th February Media Day for Teams Online. No spectators. Starts at 10am GMT. Please check with our events team when you are required to attend.
Friday 17th of February. Starts at 12:45 pm GMT, finishes at 10:00 pm GMT (doors open 12:00 pm GMT)
Saturday 18th of February. Starts at 9:45 am GMT, finishes at 8:30 pm GMT (doors open 9:00 am GMT)
Sunday 19th of February. Starts at 9:45 am GMT, finishes at 7:00 pm GMT (doors open 9:00 am GMT) 

The Start times there are stream.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Late response to this post.

If I would have been around for this tweet, I wouldnt have had it deleted. (Not throwing anyone under the bus, I get it.)

Hits a certain point where you just realize all the people tweeting "WOW BE PROFESSIONAL" more often than not, have never been in a real professional environment before, and dont understand basic social and content strategy. Beyond is a community, fan site, forum, whatever you want to call it. In our community, hysterical things happen (mostly due to incompetence from various outlets) - and it can be humorous to bring these things to light.. you know. As the community hub. Disagree? Great, look at something like Bleacher Report.

They tweet crying jordans and Kevin Durant / Lebron memes everytime these guys get dunked on, blown out, etc. Why? It is funny, and they are engaging with their audience, it is a basic social media strategy. eSports is obviously a similar audience embedded in memes and various forms of "troll" type behavior, which is pretty comparable to Sports fandom. I mean come on, who doesnt like a good crying jordan meme slapped on something relevant?  :mj:

ex. *Wow be professional*

While on the topic of "being professional" - I have personally experienced insane amounts of unprofessional behavior from established individuals within the gaming industry who happen to find themselves in positions where they hold an ounce of power.

One day I would love to divulge the details (when it makes sense), but a lot of the shit I have had said to me from some "professional" individuals, and the active moves previously made and currently made that are extremely counter productive to the community, that not many are aware of, would make your blood boil.

TL;DR - Get over it. This triggered white knight crap over a meme about an event location is the last thing anyone needs to be outraged about. Seeing cringe comments about "this is childish" really makes me want to create a "meme factory" if you will, and corner the market.

FRANK SEASON IS HERE. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Meekel beat me to it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can somebody link me to where it actually says H3a isn't happening? so they made h1a and h2a but when the series reputation is in the toilet they decide against making the biggest money spinner of the 3? It's almost like they're nervous people will member good Halo and reject the wall running super ground and pound of Halo 6.

I think we have all moved to acceptance now. The sooner you expect the worst the easier it becomes at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Trying my hand out at memeing/ 

1jasqg.jpg

Memeing is about where your heart is. Follow your heart. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

:mj:

He is just playing hard to get

Dont give up, never accept defeat

No  means try harder

Don't be afraid to show dominance and reach below the belt.

I learned that from the Donald.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He is just playing hard to get

Dont give up, never accept defeat

No  means try harder

Don't be afraid to show dominance and reach below the belt.

I learned that from the Donald.

PLOW THROUGH ALL OBSTACLES WITH HIGH ENERGY.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If anyone is here in Atlanta for the CWL hit me up in the Prime Meridian Restaurant in the Omni.  I'm the guy at the bar in a suit getting hammered.  Drinks on me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trying my hand out at memeing/ 

1jasqg.jpg

don't let the halo wars 2 live action commercials distract you from the fact that a million dollar world championship tournament is taking place in a converted jiffy lube

Stop reminding me....

As a photographer I was looking forward to a second chance shooting a big stage stage again....but now I don't get that chance :(

• Upvote (+1) 1