CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Am i the only one here who's playing MCC daily and just hoping something miraculous happens to the series out of nowhere?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Anyone know how the Sudds are doing? I imagine they're having a hard time coming back after basically taking a year off.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Am i the only one here who's playing MCC daily and just hoping something miraculous happens to the series out of nowhere?

Yes, MCC was a scam. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hook a brother up?

Also to make this post somewhat on topic, str8 top 1.

@@Terraform FPS

If you want the Space Travel Posters that are in the background of Battleground Breakdown, you can find them at the links below. I should note that these are free from the source (Nasa Jet Propulsion Laboratory), so for those do gooders out there, you're fine for taking them from my Google Drive folder.  

20x30 - http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/visions-of-the-future/ 

Reformatted down to 11x17 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0Xo6tSxlLWeTDYzamM2bkxmNkE?usp=sharing

I'll stay on topic now, sorry for the OT post<3

Just saw Hoaxer got promoted in MoneyMatches, as did Ray one of the old Denial administration staff. I'm interested to find out the reasoning behind multiple people leaving the company in the recent weeks. Also, if Hoaxers promotion means anything for Str8.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am finally watching The Office. I know this is OT, but I never understood the hype. Now I understand. I can't stop watching it. I literally foam at the mouth laughing. I just finished the Valentine's Day episode with Michael going to New York. So far my favorite episode has to be Dwight's Speech and The Injury.

On topic, whatever happened to Legit? :(

Dwight's speech was legendary. My favorite episode, but Jim Halpert is my spirit animal. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone know how the Sudds are doing? I imagine they're having a hard time coming back after basically taking a year off.

Accidental neg, damn mobile.

Goldenboy Walshy Ogre2 for that pre pro league tourney last summer was amazing

The banter in that stream was hilarious since it was an unofficial event and they all got to be themselves and say whatever they want.

just enjoy it -  i played the other night and was in love

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone else feel that this "classic helmet release" could be a subtle hint at h3a?

I think we would have known by now if h3a was happening

I think we would have known by now if h3a was happening

MCC was announced June 9th, 2014 and released on Nov 11, 2014. So it's still possible until E3 is over anyways.. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Any news on number of teams attending Vegas?!

No i don't think so because the registration is open but no way to check how many teams i think. 

Legit didn't officially retire, but hasn't taken Halo seriously since the H2A Str8 lineup disbanded. The only team he's been on was at the Daytona event with Ace, Legend and Elamite. He got mugged outside the venue after Day 2 and replaced by Clutch for Sunday.

Such a weird story and no one has given details

Does anyone else feel that this "classic helmet release" could be a subtle hint at h3a?

It could be. Though, my speculation is that we are not getting an H3A, but rather a free H3-inspired DLC pack for Halo 5 MP. Maybe a map remix or a Warzone map based off something in h3, plus H3 armors. I don't think it will be a big release or anything. 

I have never seen a gif so appropriate to my life

Free rep to anybody who photoshops Wonderboy on Harry Potter's Face.

Edit: Wait. It's already there.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just realized it will take my son longer to get here than the str8 hoodues. He isnt starting out on the right foot...

I just realized it will take my son longer to get here than the str8 hoodues. He isnt starting out on the right foot...

Then perhaps switch to the left.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2