CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

(Also try playing more H5, it's actually a lot better than H4 and vanilla Reach, and almost as good as H2/H3 imo ... takes a bit to get used to though)

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Woooo London!! It's going to be an incredible event; Wembley stadium, Goldenboy returning, first open event in EU for almost a year... honored to be working it

To celebrate, you know wassup:

RIP mobile users

Woooo London!! It's going to be an incredible event; Wembley stadium, Goldenboy returning, first open event in EU for almost a year... honored to be working it

To celebrate, you know wassup:

150mb emma gif

this is rough.

• Upvote (+1) 2

First at bat on Battleground Breakdown, @@TheSimms. Richard and I had the chance to sit down and chat for about an hour discussing all things casting, memes, and Halo. We dive into the community, discuss St. Louis and Vegas placings, and the state of Halo (including Radar/Autos). Going forward, these will vary in length, but Richard and I covered a lot of great topics and it didn't feel right cutting anything out.

As always, feel free to send me any feedback, comments, criticism, flaming, whatever to my inbox or on Twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIjl686Egnk

If you guys enjoy, I'd really appreciate a share, and even more so a sub to the channel. I'll be discussing all things Money Matches with 6'4 and fully tatted ZachTheCEO and pledging Allegiance with Connor Hall, CEO of team Allegiance in the near future. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Should we like, comment and subscribe?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just mean having to hear Cratos voice and just listen to Danoxide in general, it can't be his favourite time in Halo.

Nadoxide (?) is literally the funniest Halo duo to listen to I can think of in quite some time. They literally feed off of each other.

It's not my opinion that h5 doesn't deserve quality events. It's an objective fact. Not enough people play or like this game to warrant MS throwing enough money at it to produce high quality events.

ALL this thread should be is constructI've critisism about the actual game and discussions about how to fix the gameplay. That is the ONLY way to grow halo and get the comp scene you(we) all want.

So you're the same idiot who didn't get the message last month? The settings talk is literally fucking rampant in the (OH MY FUCKING GOD) settings thread.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hey guys this is kind of OT but I wasn't really sure where else to ask. I got a scuf controller yesterday and I'm trying to figure out the best paddle configuration for bumper jumper. I know a lot of the pros play bumper jumper so I figured someone in this thread might know what configuration any of them use, or have a recommendation for me.

I lurk here pretty much everyday and although I might not be able to tell you a single thing my professors said yesterday in class, I can say memes these past few days have been A1. Thank you guys for the entertainment and for helping me stay up to date with competitive Halo (because God knows trying to find the info on any of the organizer's sites is about like trying to make a skype call on a dial up connection) but thank you most of all for showing me there's still a passionate competitive Halo community. After the MLGpro forums went away I thought the community was all but gone. It makes me happy to see how wrong I was. Keep fighting the good fight.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm stoked to have Goldenboy back. I thought he offered a unique level of casting where both complete beginners as well as experienced players could understand and enjoy his commentary.

Goldenboy, Simms and Gh057 would be be the GOAT casting trio

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder where we would all be if we didnt have TB  :mj:

Praising H4 for it's innovative, dynamic gameplay and MCC's perfect matchmaking systems of course  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

video

Video was great Fletch. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Buuuut, I could not get this out of my head the entire time.

DC9hPUB.png

Change your set. You don't want to be compared to Keemstar  :apg: 

• Upvote (+1) 4

If EG plays Inconceivable for top 6 at burbank (@@TiberiusAudley said this I think, correct if I'm wrong), they need to pull off that upset, as I don't see them winning the ONLINE LCQ. Also, some of the teams they face there have very strong online performers- Naded, Spartan, & Ninja come to mind. 

they have a better chance of upsetting str8 rd2 than they do beating Inc.

Video was great Fletch. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Buuuut, I could not get this out of my head the entire time.

DC9hPUB.png

Change your set. You don't want to be compared to Keemstar  :apg: 

I've never once in my life watched a Keemstar video to completion, so that was not my intention at all...but I see what you're saying. I'll see what I can do!