CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Really rooting for LG - they are a likeable team, but need to work on their tilting. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes you can use the Monstercat playlist in produced shows legally.

Please no Monstercat. Pleeeeeeeeeeease :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sales are on the rise and scorpio looks really good. Plus the constant addition of backwards compatible games. Microsoft isnt the enemy here

Xbox started turning around when phil spencer righted the ship. Lackluster sales were a hangover from the shitty pre-launch messaging. And rumor is scorpio might come out more powerful than otiginally advertised.

But yeah, microsoft isnt the problem.

Really rooting for LG - they are a likeable team, but need to work on their tilting. 

I agree really rooting for them.They've really improved. Though Ninja and El Town need to sort some things out. Feels like everytime i tune in they are arguing or tilting. Both share equal responsibility as leaders of the team. 

So now we hear that the time in between matches can be filled with quality community made content that isn't copyrighted. We need to make some community montages that are high quality with non copyrighted music. Or we could use clicked's videos that were super informative? Those would be good for new players in between games.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Or we get the rights to "The Office" and play episodes in between. 

This is the kind of talent that 343i and M$ need to be looking out for. No reason people with bright minds such as yours shouldn't be out in Seattle.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This is the kind of talent that 343i and M$ need to be looking out for. No reason people with bright minds such as yours shouldn't be out in Seattle.

Well they better hire me quick because I'm getting scammed into college next year.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Danoxide has been cranking out videos lately. I watched them for the first time today and I knew he was crazy. But not this crazy.

It's actually more funny than annoying. Most of the time

• Upvote (+1) 2

Danoxide has been cranking out videos lately. I watched them for the first time today and I knew he was crazy. But not this crazy.

It's actually more funny than annoying. Most of the time

Link to channel? 

Does anybody know what the Burbank campus upgrades are going to be, and who is paying for them?

If it's ESL, good on them.

If its using the money that was supposed to go towards booking a (real) venue, then the whole process stinks...

• Upvote (+1) 2

I might have gone a bit overboard given this was initially gonna just be a gif

movie version instead of musical version? pleb 

:kappa:

Pretty sure most of his music is from the same guy, idk specifically who. I'll ask him at some point and let you know. 

Kevin Macleod?

(That's the name of the go-to royalty free music guy)

Someone here said it right, Halo in comparison to many other Esports is still mainly in the NA and if not as players than as viewers.

I don't know if that will be fixable in the foreseen future but it blocks the growth

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kevin Macleod?

(That's the name of the go-to royalty free music guy)

Pretty sure it says where he gets the music in the credits

• Upvote (+1) 1

Danoxide's vids are fucking nuts. This one has:

Str8 Sick complaining about Cratos not finishing a kill

Danoxide calling opponents old & wrinkly

Danoxide yelling at El Town for getting out-BRed (it is el town though :P)

Cratos calling VicX "fucking statwhore old man"  

What did I just watch? 

Also Dan's playstyle is fucking nuts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Danoxide's vids are fucking nuts. This one has:

Str8 Sick complaining about Cratos not finishing a kill

Danoxide calling opponents old & wrinkly

Danoxide yelling at El Town for getting out-BRed (it is el town though :P)

Cratos calling VicX "fucking statwhore old man"  

Danoxide plays so fucking fast. The fastest style of play of any player iv seen. His play style fits his personality perfectly. I love it.

Danoxide plays so fucking fast. The fastest style of play of any player iv seen. His play style fits his personality perfectly. I love it.

I started to get nauseous because Dan moves so fucking much lol

Is there an y way to get the music from the. Vision part 2? Does hitch make it himself?

@@LethuL

d73f591a0419009482e7ab263f4623c6.png

Pretty sure it says where he gets the music in the credits

Yep.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I agree really rooting for them.They've really improved. Though Ninja and El Town need to sort some things out. Feels like everytime i tune in they are arguing or tilting. Both share equal responsibility as leaders of the team. 

Ya for whatever reason this is the team i always watch for scrims and am definitely rooting for them, but i dont think Ninja and El Town have any beef, El Town and ninja just love to talk about plays and what needs to happen.  The best part is El Town usually has a great attitude and they usually dont tilt, everyone has bad nights and i can remember a recent one for ninja and the squad, but for the most part i would say El Town's greatest attribute to this squad is providing feedback while not tilting the team, which is valuable in my opinion.

LG's biggest weakness is they blow leads/cant close out games.  I'm not exactly sure why that is tbh and i dont know how to fix it, but theyre the pros so hopefully they figure something out.  If they won even 70% of the games they have leads in after the halfway mark, they would have some impressive scrim scores against top 4 teams.  One of their scrims against either optic or nV they may have even won if they closed out more games if i remember correctly.

• Upvote (+1) 2