CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The tournament and broadcast will be dope, ESL will do a good job there. I just wish they hadn't tried to spin it as the "Burbank campus", made it worse IMO

ESL Burbank's campus is only two rooms bigger than a one room schoolhouse.

• Upvote (+1) 6

The tournament and broadcast will be dope, ESL will do a good job there. I just wish they hadn't tried to spin it as the "Burbank campus", made it worse IMO

please save this trainwreck

• Upvote (+1) 3

It was clear to me that airkick was a troll when he said he works 60hrs a week and has a wife and kids. But he still has time to keep up with halo esports and shitpost.

What do you have against people that work 60 hrs a week and have a wife and kid, keep up with halo Esports and shitpost?

(I'm in the same boat)

• Upvote (+1) 3

What are you doing here, shouldn't you be catering to your CoD and GOW events instead of chasing the dream to host a Halo tournament? Get out.

WE NEED YOU PLEASE WHY CANT 343 LET YOU HOST OUR TOURNAMENTS?????????

• Upvote (+1) 2

0d7ec4d48e18271833e65935c2a112b5.jpg

Need your bracket fucked?

What about your competitive settings?

Every wanted to fuck up multiple Classic games at once?

Just swing by HaloLube.

• Upvote (+1) 9

What do you have against people that work 60 hrs a week and have a wife and kid, keep up with halo Esports and shitpost?

(I'm in the same boat)

Ah now I see it in a whole new light, Airkick shitposts because he's cranky and finds time to keep up with halo esports to be even more cranky. 

How is this AirKick guy still on this forums downvoting posts like this? Seriously?

Remember when he came in here saying how he was so busy and didn't have time for the forums?

edit: Guess everyone beat me to it

What I learned from reading the past few pages is @@mediabrute makes such quality meme's that they actually become reality. So now I expect Halo to be sponsored to Jiffy Lube. Thanks mediabrute!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Remember when he came in here saying how he was so busy and didn't have time for the forums?

Oh, I remember quite vividly. I was there from the beginning... 

Now there's a REQ pack I buy.

It's just an IOU REQ promising Str8 Rippin skins.

(I'm in the same boat)

I work full time have a wife a kid and host, create, and produce a show about Halo esports and run the twitter account. There is always time for shit post.

• Upvote (+1) 2

As lame as the announcement itself was--and it was real bad--I think the most amazing thing is that @@Timo actually came in here and commented....but only gave non-answers to small facets of the conversation, completely ignored the Burbank decision, and then ghosted. Feels like we're being punk'd.

• Upvote (+1) 4