CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just realized people were paid to make these decisions :mj:

$100+k a year suit and tie turds that dont know the industry or dont give two shits about the Halo scene and how it works.

When will these forum that my harsh, crass, rude, and unprofessional opinions are the truth? 

But if an opinion can't be false, then it can't be true either.

Also you're premium now, finally pulling your weight.

In all seriousness though, this has been a rough season so far for a lot of competitive Halo fans. I know it isn't much, but I've made the default rep from 50+/10- to 60+/10- permanently for members.

It's something, enjoy.

If these forums are such a negative cesspool why can I only neg rep 10 times a day but +rep 6 times that amount?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

In all seriousness though, this has been a rough season so far for a lot of competitive Halo fans. I know it isn't much, but I've made the default rep from 50+/10- to 60+/10- permanently for members.

It's something, enjoy.

the forums have been hilarious today

i can't wait to see all the meme magic that will come from this

• Upvote (+1) 2

But if an opinion can't be false, then it can't be true either.

Also you're premium now, finally pulling your weight.

Alternative facts.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If these forums are such a negative cesspool why can I only neg rep 10 times a day but +rep 6 times that amount?

I want to make sure @@Timo comes back for his monthly visit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's something, enjoy.

We may not have a great league, but we have reputation, memes, and eachother.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Whoever is in charge of choosing locations for tournaments, I have a couple quick questions. 

1.) ...Why

2.) Who do you think you are

3.) Where do you get off

4.) Does Vladimir Putin have a video of you peeing on anybody

5.) Who hurt you

6.) **** 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hi Guys, first post, I have been playing Halo since its birth on xbox, watched it, grew up with it, and still love it. I've lurked on Teambeyond for around 4 months now, after discovering it randomly. I'm from England and I just want to kind of portray the observations I've made over the last few months:

• First of all, this community is genuine. That is the one word that comes to my mind, so many different forms of advice, from the experienced to the general fan of the franchise. Memery aside (11/10) there have been individuals who have given replies which could be considered 'toxic', Id simply say any one who truly believes that this forum is a burden to visit, print every page of this thread and go through and you'l find that the constructive and and some times genuinely complex feedback given would be worth gold to a business if they truly attempted to engage here and valued it. 
  • Halo deserves more, the Pros have a bucket load to say with regards to this, the players do, the fans do, and the forums do, hell employees involved within the franchise believe that. Before any one states its a business and the decisions made are due to the limited spectrum of choice available, i believe this to be absurd. Im a recent graduate in finance, if it is glaringly obvious to me that very simple decisions could be made to harness the passion of the community, take on feedback, drive the scene itself, it would be beneficial to both the viewer and the franchise, beneficial not just in the quality of whats being received but in monetary sense as well.​

I missed the period after halo 3, up until Halo 5, it had so much promise, I still get giddy thinking of attending an event, I can only imagine what you guys have gone through over the years, watching Halo, some thing which we all love, slowly getting buried. I hope everything turns out okay. 

I hope Halo continues to be in my life for years to come, after seeing all the Worlds location fiasco I finally decided to post, no idea why, but just kind of wanted to tell you guys that I feel honoured to be here, you guys have made me feel like part of a family.

How is this AirKick guy still on this forums downvoting posts like this? Seriously?

• Upvote (+1) 4

All I need in this life of sin, is me and my memes.

Me and my memes. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's something, enjoy.

Clearly just a cheap trick for CyReN to get more +rep.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How is this AirKick guy still on this forums downvoting posts like this? Seriously?

It was clear to me that airkick was a troll when he said he works 60hrs a week and has a wife and kids. But he still has time to keep up with halo esports and shitpost.

• Upvote (+1) 4

2.) Who do you think you are

3.) Where do you get off

whenever TSquared or Tashi say we need to give feedback more constructively

• Upvote (+1) 5