CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

All REQ purchases go towards a Super Bowl spot.

Only 5 million for a 30 second ad tonight!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guys calm down, the HCS probaly has a Super Bowl ad for Worlds date and location. Gotta #Believe

if theres gonna be any super bowl ad either it will be for hwc with old/bad info or it will just be for halo wars 2

• Upvote (+1) 2

if theres gonna be any super bowl ad either it will be for hwc with old/bad info or it will just be for halo wars 2

"And then you just drop death out of the sky" will echo all across America.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have 20 download and the Halo stream is still lagging for me on Source quality, anyone else having this issue?

For some reason they were streaming with a 14k bitrate. Most people usually use 2-3k.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For some reason they were streaming with a 14k bitrate. Most people usually use 2-3k.

Yeah I thought it was an error but I guess it was that.

and why was it fine for many people?

and why was it fine for many people?

Some people have good internet, some people don't. I wasn't having any issues on 80 download for the short time I was watching.

Added a scheduled scrim calendar to the site, I hope that if people hear a player say they are scrimming a team that they will add an event to the calendar to inform others. Just another way to try and help boost scrim viewership.

mm6UCrC.png

Dude, you're awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Added a scheduled scrim calendar to the site, I hope that if people hear a player say they are scrimming a team that they will add an event to the calendar to inform others. Just another way to try and help boost scrim viewership.

mm6UCrC.png

@@Clicked yoooooo

So when is Bubu and company gonna find an org?

They said they were in talks with many but weren't going to decide by St. Louis. They'll likely have something for Vegas.

mm6UCrC.png

You spoil us so much. Thank you for your continued hard work and passion <3

• Upvote (+1) 5

mm6UCrC.png

You do God's work. Bless you fam. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'll never understand why an online tournament is single elimination especially when bracket fuckery can occur early on...you would think basic shit like this would of been fixed after the first HCS season.

And as far as I can tell there seems to be zero ways to get into contact with ME to give feedback and get this shit fixed.

There were 104 eligible teams yesterday. It would take forever to do a double elimination online tourney like that. Even yesterday it went from 1pm to 10pm est

Stream today was pretty good, love watching the Cheeky Chappies cast, and a tri-cast is always good.

Felt like I watched more ads for HW2 than I did matches though. Goddamn I get they have a product to sell and I probably will buy it but if I have to listen to that fucking liar Dan Ayoub one more time I'm gonna flip.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stream today was pretty good, love watching the Cheeky Chappies cast, and a tri-cast is always good.

Felt like I watched more ads for HW2 than I did matches though. Goddamn I get they have a product to sell and I probably will buy it but if I have to listen to that fucking liar Dan Ayoub one more time I'm gonna flip.

you've seen a wrath, but you've never seen a wrath like this before

*WOAH SPIKES*

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did the ALG team get dropped? I just noticed they've been playing under "Spartan and Friends" in the Online Cups.

mm6UCrC.png

343 employ this man.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Nope. We are still under Allegiance and will be representing them at Vegas. 

Awesome. Thanks for the reply.