CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Any team changes since St. Louis?

Pnda dropped Nemassist for Danoxide, ALG got Trippey and LG picked up Saiyan(new one).

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Any team changes since St. Louis?

Trippey to ALG, Danoxide to Pnda, Saiyan to LG. 

Edit: Vick is a better man. 

Love me some game 7 Rig TS

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what are the point breakdowns from these online cups?

if it's the same as last time, 400 points for first and 360 for second. after top 8 its almost nothing iirc

if it's the same as last time, 400 points for first and 360 for second. after top 8 its almost nothing iirc

1st - 550 points
2nd - 360 points
3rd/4th - 200 points
5th-8th - 75 points
  • Upvote (+1) 1

1st - 550 points

2nd - 360 points

3rd/4th - 200 points

5th-8th - 75 points

Wow i was really off. Even still if inc wins the rest of these, they will not be able to break that 8th seed. Hopefully inc and alg wont have to play each other early in vegas. I dont want them to get bracket fucked and let pnda go to worlds

Wow i was really off. Even still if inc wins the rest of these, they will not be able to break that 8th seed. Hopefully inc and alg wont have to play each other early in vegas. I dont want them to get bracket fucked and let pnda go to worlds

Were gonna be 8th/9th seed and play each other Round 1 of winners. (assuming whoever the 9th seed is doesn't choke in the Open Bracket)

Winner will play Optic round 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless the team that enters as the 9 seed throws to get 10th and play Pnda, it will be Inc vs ALG, with the winner playing Optic. Unfortunate for those teams, means the loser has to win 3 straight LB games, and the winner has to either beat Optic or win 2 in a row in the LB, to get a top 6 qualification to worlds.

"REAL GAMES"

I like T2 because he says what's on his mind and isn't like other casters. If we could get T2 to run Halo like he runs his Str8 merchandise, I think that would be pretty good.

Nah, I think the idea is to have the casters cast during the matches, not three months later. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nah, I think the idea is to have the casters cast during the matches, not three months later. 

The main reason Tsquared stopped playing as a pro is because he couldn't finish he kills, he just left 1-2 Weak.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

T2 is a bigly successful businessman and negotiator. He'll work out the best deals for Halo.

The main reason Tsquared stopped playing as a pro is because he couldn't finish he kills, he just left 1-2 Cuck.

Fixed
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

T2 is a bigly successful businessman and negotiator. He'll work out the best deals for Halo.

"With hands this big, shipping hoodies is no problem"

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Were gonna be 8th/9th seed and play each other Round 1 of winners. (assuming whoever the 9th seed is doesn't choke in the Open Bracket)

Winner will play Optic round 2.

Holy hell thats awful

It makes me sad that I forgot there was a tournament today and have no feelings about it. Halo esports has been mismanaged like crazy. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Unless the team that enters as the 9 seed throws to get 10th and play Pnda, it will be Inc vs ALG, with the winner playing Optic. Unfortunate for those teams, means the loser has to win 3 straight LB games, and the winner has to either beat Optic or win 2 in a row in the LB, to get a top 6 qualification to worlds.

Unfortunate isnt the word, since its by design.

Idiotic is more like it. Makes zero sense to design a tournament this way. Seeding is supposed to be determined by how well you performed on the events leading up to a tournament. Not by a unrelated league play. When you do stupid shit like this, you get stupid results.

"Congrats for repeatedly beating your Pro team opponents on your way to Vegas, you've earned... a bracket fucking"

• Upvote (+1) 5

If they can hire Menke who can adress the most important matchmaking problems first day at work, why they fucking can't hire someone who has a fucking clue how to run esports ? Holy shit I am so disgusted with what is happening right now. Just hand the reins over to me, at least I will do a better job tweeting out the stream and saying fuck off to Cratos next time he will try to get seed he doesn't deserve.