CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is there animosity in nV? Or am I overthinking this clip.

Overthinking it. They were cracking up laughing shortly after the clip ends.

I just had a moment. I just remembered how hyped I was when MCC was announced. I was on vacation with my family. My brother and I got so pumped. We talked only about MCC for a few days, our parents wanted to smack us. I just realized I will never be that excited for anything Halo ever again. I never would have gotten an XB1, I never would have gotten H5, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even be following the HCS anymore if it weren't for that announcement. Just crazy to think about. MCC could have been the greatest release of any game on any platform if it had been done right. They could announce a title "MCC Done Right" right now, tell me it will take 5 years to develop, and I'll have trouble sleeping until then. It's just amazing what could have been. :(

I was a delivery driver at the time. I pulled over to watch the announcement and proceeded to scream in the car like a child. I was elated. 

FeelsBadMan

MCC will probably be the peak of my hype for some years to come. It's actually kind of hard to believe now. I'm so indifferent to it at this point.

One of my memories of that time is jumping up and down in my shower and fist pumping around a week before release. Weird to think about now.

cDRIu8z.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

OG 11-2 Str8

The last two games were the laggiest thing I've ever seen for Optic.

Since Frosty and Snakebite moved to the Optic House it's been even more messed up than usual. Maniacs had some trouble with the Internet aswell.

Since Frosty and Snakebite moved to the Optic House it's been even more messed up than usual. Maniacs had some trouble with the Internet aswell.

I don't get why don't they just go to the CSGO House and practice there, from what I read in some of Hecz vlogs comment section it seems they have a lot of space there and only have 2 people living there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The community is a reflection of the product.

We would have no way of knowing that the reverse wasn't true and that some stray negative comment in 2014 didn't lead to the MCC disaster that resulted in a negative feedback loop that has continued.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If the story of this game had a theme it would be wasted potential.

Effective immediately: all negative comments will be banned.

In order to restore agahhahawowoz faith in the thread, we have no option.

Godspeed.

This is a great idea.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Godspeed.

I really like the way this post reads.

I really like the way this post reads.

Agahhahawowoz is my favorite boss from Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.  I always loved using the Net to reflect his spells.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Agahhahawowoz is my favorite boss from Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.  I always loved using the Net to reflect his spells.

Zelda is a fantastic series, as is Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Godspeed.

RYG0VD3.jpg

New 343 employee has a twitter and is encouraging people to contact her. Let's make sure she knows to fix matchmaking to differentiate solo players and teams of 4. @se_stern

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I just had a moment. I just remembered how hyped I was when MCC was announced. I was on vacation with my family. My brother and I got so pumped. We talked only about MCC for a few days, our parents wanted to smack us. I just realized I will never be that excited for anything Halo ever again. I never would have gotten an XB1, I never would have gotten H5, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even be following the HCS anymore if it weren't for that announcement. Just crazy to think about. MCC could have been the greatest release of any game on any platform if it had been done right. They could announce a title "MCC Done Right" right now, tell me it will take 5 years to develop, and I'll have trouble sleeping until then. It's just amazing what could have been. :(

I actually filled up when they announced it, I was so happy.

I won't say how I felt/feel about it/343 after release of said game for fear of being banned by the positivity police

Not even the product, but of those who are in charge of it

• Upvote (+1) 3

Godspeed.

:) Silenced ARs are the most crucial and insightful change to a Halo game since No Bloom and No Sprint in Reach. Halo is growing. I know that Worlds will have the same kind of excited crowd as Columbus 2012 because of this gameplay change :)
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

New 343 employee has a twitter and is encouraging people to contact her. Let's make sure she knows to fix matchmaking to differentiate solo players and teams of 4. @se_stern

I would stick to the people who's job it is to take shit from the community. I dont think she realized the can of worms she opened in giving out her twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 1