CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LOL, No! We like to do it the hard way! /BR, 343

Gps9v21.png

My wife has always wanted to go to alaska... Do you guys think she would be pissed if I planned a vacation to Alaska from Connecticut only to hang out at the HWC all weekend?

WHERE DO WE WANT IT???

COLUMBUS!!!

at the elks club

• Upvote (+1) 2

In case it was lost on anyone, my intention was for someone to reply with "Worlds", and when I asked "WHERE DO WE WANT IT?", I wanted someone to respond "Columbus".

Thanks anyway guys. It still fun I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 5

In case it was lost on anyone, my intention was for someone to reply with "Worlds", and when I asked "WHERE DO WE WANT IT?", I wanted someone to respond "Columbus".

060.png
  • Upvote (+1) 4

You mean verses an NBNS open event where people were told to turn up for the good of the scene? I know it's cool to wallow in self pity but actually employ some reasoning.

Feel free to provide photos of other large H5 events.

• Upvote (+1) 1

what if its taking so long to release worlds info, because theyre finalizing things with MLG to host in Columbus?

nah imagine 

For some reason the phrase "nah imagine" rustles a couple of jimmies lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Disturbing lack of south park hcs mashup memes and gifs in this thread  :ace:

be the change you want to see in the forums

• Upvote (+1) 3

Denial is more likely. Bubu talked highly of the owner when everyone was shitting on him, and he never took a percentage of their worlds money.

If they're smart they don't join an org until after worlds. ESL pays for their travel to worlds anyway, and why risk having an org want a piece of.your winnings

So they can get Salary

I did :(