CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Will cost less than £3 to travel to the new venue from where some teams have booked hotels. 

Not ideal but the move is for the integrity of the tournament and making sure it runs as smoothly a possible. 

Also the venue is beyond amazing, I think you will all be shocked. 

Can confirm, was shocked.

So we know the venue.  and know the dates. and it sounds like everything is set to go...

so why not tell people now?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So we know the venue.  and know the dates. and it sounds like everything is set to go...

so why not tell people now?

it's probably not 100% confirmed just yet

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's probably not 100% confirmed just yet

I dont know how we've confirmed to two dates for dreamhack but nothing for worlds

• Upvote (+1) 2

I guess if the LQC isn't a plagued with lagouts we can say we got one event right.:kappa:

Online LCQ for a major lan event. So its already flawed. The event shouldn't even exist

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont know how we've confirmed to two dates for dreamhack but nothing for worlds

Dreamhack have their shit together which to be fair should be expected given how long it's been running.

Will cost less than £3 to travel to the new venue from where some teams have booked hotels.

Not ideal but the move is for the integrity of the tournament and making sure it runs as smoothly a possible.

Also the venue is beyond amazing, I think you will all be shocked.

This is excellent news, wonder how long it will take the venue to sell out after its announced the morning of the event

:kappa:

Dreamhack have their shit together which to be fair should be expected given how long it's been running.

Yes they do. But my point is that if those dates can be nailed down for summer and fall finals, then that means those seasons have been tought out to have the dates for the finals set now. So why are we waiting for info about worlds? Why was this season not as thought out?

This is a joke. All the hype and awesome venues won't help when nothing actually ever gets announced. People HATE last minute plans, it's just not worth the hassle. If you have a chance at an awesome venue, secure it well ahead of time, magine?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So, how many more years do we have to endure before 343/esl get their shit together?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where's the damn intel

Yeah, I'm back here trying to catch up searching for it as well. I hope it has dropped by the time I am caught with this post

Online LCQ for a major lan event. So its already flawed. The event shouldn't even exist

I'd rather there be no LQC and it all hinged on ugc + vegas LAN performance. But given that there are only 7 NA teams and 343 is allergic to a logical points system the LAN logistics become impractical.

I guess they could have invited the top 4 remaining teams in points to a LQC or something. But this was the cheaper way to get some viewers before worlds.

Definately not ideal by any means

guys, after 100 pages of complaining, I think we get it ... 343 is the worst, where is worlds, etc.  I think they're aware of our annoyance, maybe we could go back to analyzing scrims or something

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

guys, after 100 pages of complaining, I think we get it ... 343 is the worst, where is worlds, etc.  I think they're aware of our annoyance, maybe we could go back to analyzing scrims or something

Let's just mesh the best of both worlds and analyze why this entire HCS season seems to be stuck together by elmer's glue.

• Upvote (+1) 5

guys, after 100 pages of complaining, I think we get it ... 343 is the worst, where is worlds, etc. I think they're aware of our annoyance, maybe we could go back to analyzing scrims or something

Nice analysis of the forums! But how about we get back to analyzing HWC?

• Upvote (+1) 6

tumblr_lnjp357Pqn1qds7k7o1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

ESL is working with a $500 dollar budget and no one really gives a shit. If Halo esports was a serious entity, Pnda Gaming wouldn't be a team right now. @@SnakeBite is very smart to pursue his education finance and not rely on Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

what if its taking so long to release worlds info, because theyre finalizing things with MLG to host in Columbus?

nah imagine