CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does it really matter if Worlds is in Columbus or not? Look at where MLG used to hold their Nationals events. Vegas, Orlando, Dallas. It's the open events that need to be in the boom areas.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Does it really matter if Worlds is in Columbus or not? Look at where MLG used to hold their Nationals events. Vegas, Orlando, Dallas. It's the open events that need to be in the boom areas.

would be nice if we could get a good crowd

the location doesn't matter if people are given enough notice 

• Upvote (+1) 1

would be nice if we could get a good crowd

the location doesn't matter if people are given enough notice 

I am not too confident In a large crowd at Worlds. Not only If people are not given enough notice but also If Worlds Is In March, I feel like everyone would have spent their money for Vegas which is also In March.

I hope I am wrong though. I want the largest and loudest crowd for Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I sure hope their Halo content isn't just talking to Maniac and Flamesword. Those two haven't touched Halo in months, and don't seem to watch any of the events.

I sure hope their Halo content isn't just talking to Maniac and Flamesword. Those two haven't touched Halo in months, and don't seem to watch any of the events.

From the way it sounds he is waiting for TJ or Snakebite to get to the house if i had to guess. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword does watch the events.

I am not too confident In a large crowd at Worlds. Not only If people are not given enough notice but also If Worlds Is In March, I feel like everyone would have spent their money for Vegas which is also In March.

I hope I am wrong though. I want the largest and loudest crowd for Halo.

same, i fully expect another low attendance event 

maybe HWC18 will be different  :prayers:

same, i fully expect another low attendance event 

maybe HWC18 will be different  :prayers:

Feel like we have been saying that for years now haha

Hitch said part 2 of vision is coming out asap, hopefully tomorrow

Pretty sure part 2 should have the Halo part and its held up because Hiko/ Slaw swap

Only way Worlds 2017 has a large crowd is if it's tethered to a 3rd party convention.. which there seem to be none of any relevance in March/April.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Only way Worlds 2017 has a large crowd is if it's tethered to a 3rd party convention.. which there seem to be none of any relevance in March/April.

I wouldn't have a problem if they hosted it at a Kpop con again  :kappa: (no Kappa)

PAX East is in March, but it's on the same weekend as the HWC NA Last Chance Qualifier, so that's out of the question.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

343: Congratulations to Team X for winning the Last Chance Qualifier! 

Team X: Woohoo!

343: Fly to Boston, you have a match in 20 minutes

kid-crying-interview.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

PAX East is in March, but it's on the same weekend as the HWC NA Last Chance Qualifier, so that's out of the question.

SXSW Gaming is March 16-18.  The tournament stage has not been announced yet but I could see them holding an Overwatch tournament instead, given it is up for several of the sxsw gaming awards including excellence in multiplayer.