CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In the process of planning all of that now. Will probably end up at a spot near by just to get settled, then look for a house a little bit further from the strip.

Nice. Freemont is a freaking blast. I'll be in Vegas a few times between now and October, but I've never really gone off the beaten path outside of Freemont/Strip. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jesus did someone shit in your cereal today? 

His post about scump did say nothing bad about MLG and his mlg posts are as innocent as it gets, it just plays on the forums behavior to pretend that MLG would make Halo a national sport. 

"Damn Scump with the shots over MLG"

How does that not translate?

I'll just be blunt, just because other people have issues doesn't mean it helps us in anyway as a community or scene. Celebrating someone else misfortunes doesn't improve this scene or make mistakes easier to swallow that we have endured. Maybe I'm the crazy one now, could be - but that's how I see it. All we can hope for it mistakes are fixed and info is sent out now.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

But you have shitpost non-stop for the last few months, sadly I only posted a portion of your anti-MLG posts.

All I'm saying is, no crap people are complaining about the HCS / ESL in a thread that is ran by those companies. Who else would we complain about? Let's not act like everything is sunshine and rainbows right now with competitive Halo, a lot can be improved and I hope it is - along with a lot of the community.

Calm down Tom. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Well no Halo for this Vision episode  :uncledrew:

Wait I assumed I just missed the Halo segment.... :'(

"Damn Scump with the shots over MLG"

How does that not translate?

I'll just be blunt, just because other people have issues doesn't mean it helps us in anyway as a community or scene. Celebrating someone else misfortunes doesn't improve this scene or make mistakes easier to swallow that we have endured. Maybe I'm the crazy one now, could be - but that's how I see it. All we can hope for it mistakes are fixed and info is sent out now.

I fully agree on the second part though, no question

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They didn't play in the online tourney last weekend - so no real story to add, I could see an upcoming episode about their move though. Would be cool to see the whole team at the OpTic house finally.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Surprised that there wasn't at least a Gears segment in that Vision with the roster change, but Hitch clearly just didn't finish as can be seen from the "To be continued". There hasn't been a vision since UGC so that is what would have been included.

They didn't play in the online tourney last weekend - so no real story to add, I could see an upcoming episode about their move though. Would be cool to see the whole team at the OpTic house finally.

Did the previous one cover St Louis?...

Was there a Vision episode featuring St.Louis

Did the previous one cover St Louis?...

No.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im glad these Open events are attracting new orgs

Was there a Vision episode featuring St.Louis

No there wasn't, there was only a section were Scump was talking about how he got back to streaming on Twitch, some online Cod tournament and some CSGO announcements.

I really need to find the Twitter guy who is handing out those blue checks  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They all are moving to/have moved to the Optic House? Sorry hadn't seen anything about that and would be happy if that was the case. 

They all are moving to/have moved to the Optic House? Sorry hadn't seen anything about that and would be happy if that was the case. 

Heard that Frosty is there now, Lethul and Snakebite are coming soon with Royal 2 later. I thought someone posted this awhile back, could be different now though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heard that Frosty is there now, Lethul and Snakebite are coming soon with Royal 2 later. I thought someone posted this awhile back, could be different now though.

You are right,Lethul is getting there Wednesday and Snakebite is getting there Friday from what I remember from Hecz vlog. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frosty is at the house, LethuL is riding with his parents down to Chicago this weekend, and I think snakebite is flying in this weekend aswell, and I am not sure about Royal 2

Seeded some exceL eSports games and saw they got the swift 12-0 from Infused the other day  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would there be? It's not like they won an event or anything  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1