CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

8hGsKFD.gif

I'm just waiting for the day where someone gives this .gif the treatment people on the internet give to .gifs where there's a cat or a dog with an abnormal behavior where they're like "HOW DARE YOU BE AMUSED BY THIS, THERE IS CLEARLY A NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE INVOLVED HERE."

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

and a favorite by @@Onset

Yes, god forbid us for wanting some info about the tournaments we want to support and go to, guess I'll go back to my corner and be happy I just got the "living" rulebook :mj:

LOL 

I just had a random thought about high level Team Arena matchmaking:

To4 not matching other To4 is just further separating and weakening the AM circuit. I remember H3 MLG 50s could just run as 4 and end up matching at least pretty competent other teams of 4. Nowadays, I can't imagine its challenging for pros or even AM teams to run Team Arena since most of the time they'll just end up playing against a pick-up group of singles.

We already know most of the top tier pro teams don't bother to scrim AM teams (unless they have notable/pro names) and now matchmaking doesn't allow for good practice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is it really that weird to be positive about positive things and negative about negative things?

I mean I'll gladly be negative about positive things and positive about negative things but the needle on the sarcasm detector is gonna break off.

Your sig is too negative for me.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I mean it seems like the only way I can go to finals is if it's somehow out in the meadowlands which seems like that will never happen. I would attend a finals if they gave me a few months notice, but I'm just worried that they hold the details for another couple weeks only to announce it's in Burbank again or something out in CA.

I want to attend a finals but how am I supposed to prepare for an event that I can't get any information about.

• Upvote (+1) 2

"Soon"

He followed up that post by commenting it was EU news, and not Worlds info. We can go back in our holes now, calm down  :walshy:

nice fake

Str8 Rippin marketing strategy 101.

Send limited amount of gear to Pro Players to make everybody believe product has actually shipped. Buy yourself more time for "shipping".

It's true, I've finally left the motherland of T2's sewing station and I'm traveling to be worn by many fans and players.

-Str8 Rippin Gear

bullshit.

bullshit.

Did you still not get any updates? Mine is out for delivery as of this morning.

Did you still not get any updates? Mine is out for delivery as of this morning.

Nope. I just emailed in to ask what's up.

Whats the deal with suspector?

The guy seems to be onw of the more invididually skilled pros out there but since last worlds every team he has been on seems to play at a level below what we expect?

When i watch his stream his shot always seems so crispy

It's true, I've finally left the motherland of T2's sewing station and I'm traveling to be worn by many fans and players.

-Str8 Rippin Gear

So does this account die when(if) all the Str8 gear gets delivered? :(

• Upvote (+1) 2