CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I haven't been paying super close attention, do pro teams scrim Pnda? Last night naded was champ 1 and str8 sick and cratos were 4/5.

So if I understand correctly, pro teams don't get additional points, but they do get a seeding advantage, which essentially is a free pass to more points?

Is something like this sheet accurate then? Google Doc

Not quite.

Add 16000 points to the total score if each pro team.

They get so many points by default, that they are separated from the battle AMs are facing.

So a pro teams placement only effects their placement amongst the other pros. And AMs placement only effect their placement amongst AMs.

This makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, because they are playing in the same cups, affecting each others placements.

I haven't been paying super close attention, do pro teams scrim Pnda? Last night naded was champ 1 and str8 sick and cratos were 4/5.

Yes. Not since the 19th though. They do scrim AMs as well that aren't tracked by HDH.

nBpmjmg.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not quite.

At 16000 points to the total score if each pro team.

They get so many points by default, that they are separated from the battle AMs are facing.

So a pro teams placement only effects their placement amongst the other pros. And AMs placement only effect their placement amongst AMs.

This makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, because they are playing in the same cups, affecting each others placements.

Also the Highest seeded AM team will be given the 8th seed at Vegas. At this point ALG needs to win a few of the qualifiers to catch INC

What's the deal with EG on that site. They don't have any points from St. Louis? 

Optic being excluded doesn't make any sense either. 

What's the deal with EG on that site. They don't have any points from St. Louis? 

I'm pretty confident that no one knows who is supposed to have points, where the points the teams do have came from, and how future points are going to be allotted. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Since neither team played in the first online cup, they dont exist for millenial for some reason
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm pretty confident that no one knows who is supposed to have points, where the points the teams do have came from, and how future points are going to be allotted.

They and optic both have points. They just don't show because neither team has registered with millennium esports yet

Earthroot also had a 13-16th finish at St Louis, which should award 150pts, but Millenial is reporting 300pts.  I think I understand the frustration over disorganization.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They and optic both have points. They just don't show because neither team has registered with millennium esports yet

I know they both have points. That was more about "This whole system is stupid".

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not sure Arena ranks have much relevance in this situation lol, unless it was just a passing, unrelated comment

I'm not sure Arena ranks have much relevance in this situation lol, unless it was just a passing, unrelated comment

i think he is just trying to point out that they appear to be playing at a high level. not sure though. 

lol i didn't really explain that very well, the whole team is high in arena, so I was wondering if theyre grinding mm together in lieu of scrims most nights.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

i think he is just trying to point out that they appear to be playing at a high level. not sure though. 

Thankfully, that isn't what he meant

lol i didn't really explain that very well, the whole team is high in arena, so I was wondering if theyre grinding mm together in lieu of scrims most nights.

I got you. I thought you were implying there is something to gather from their CSRs

Thankfully, that isn't what he meant

I got you. I thought you were implying there is something to gather from their CSRs

ah that clears it up for me as well. 

To everyone checking

There is a eason they are pro

And we are not

• Upvote (+1) 5

Earthroot also had a 13-16th finish at St Louis, which should award 150pts, but Millenial is reporting 300pts.  I think I understand the frustration over disorganization.

Might have been points from the qualifier

I know they both have points. That was more about "This whole system is stupid".

I actually quoted you by accident. Sorry bro,have this +rep

• Upvote (+1) 1

Battleground Breakdown is done, but during my final watch through before pushing it live I noticed 5 seconds of footage that got past me in editing. 

Going to fix that later on tonight, re-render, and have it up tomorrow morning. 

Should be filming with Zach from Money Matches and Connor Hall, the owner of Allegiance this weekend. After those two, I'm working with Fallout, the Gears of War caster shortly after. Sorry for the delays on this episode, I've been out of town for work the last few days, and its been a learning experience to say the least :D 

• Upvote (+1) 3

H8m1NwX.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1