CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So did they ever tell us how much seeding points the pro teams got from winning UGC because I can't seem to find that information anywhere... :kappa:

You're at the club and NavG slaps your girls ass and gives you this look. What do you do?

wOpH9lM.png

That's his girl now. Period. 

We're talking about the closest thing this forum has to Shakespeare and also the best analyst in all of Halo.

The only one who could take her from him is Cratos. After all, he's the best in the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lol sadly no.  But i got 5000K Reqs from it!!!

Putting "k" after a number represents thousand fyi. 5000k=5 million, 5k=5 thousand.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ahh, the memories of that play at Regionals. The chant from the crowd plus this chat reaction, too good:

Regionals was only the second Halo event I ever attended, but I had the time of my life. That was so much fun and the crowd was hype all weekend.

The Huke noscope was sick too. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ahh, the memories of that play at Regionals. The chant from the crowd plus this chat reaction, too good:

MLG.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

It sucks that every time I want to type in ninja's chat it's in sub mode. The man has been streaming for 6 years, I'm sure he can handle trolls.

I will not stand for this oppression from his mods any longer.

Regionals was only the second Halo event I ever attended, but I had the time of my life. That was so much fun and the crowd was hype all weekend.

The Huke noscope was sick too. 

i miss Pucket

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else think the point allocations for all these tournaments is absolutely ridiculous.

The pro teams were given 16 000 points at the start of qualifications and the amount of points teams are playing for basically means there is abaolutely no chance of catching them to get an easier run to qualify for worlds. Even if a team won every event they would not get 16000 points

I dont get it?

If a pro team sucks then why do they deserve to be given such an advantage....

• Upvote (+1) 4

Does anyone else think the point allocations for all these tournaments is absolutely ridiculous.

The pro teams were given 16 000 points at the start of qualifications and the amount of points teams are playing for basically means there is abaolutely no chance of catching them to get an easier run to qualify for worlds. Even if a team won every event they would not get 16000 points

I dont get it?

If a pro team sucks then why do they deserve to be given such an advantage....

Where do we find the allocations?

Make no sense that anyone would be given points before STL.

So pro teams were given a fuck ton of Points a AND ideal bracket positioning?