CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also, seen in Twitch chat today: "Yeah but CS is a good game unlike Halo 5"

This game has blatant hit registration issues, massive weapon imbalances, developers who try to work on bad maps but just seem to make them bad in a different way, and developers who seem to like selling new cosmetics rather than fixing any of the problems listed above.

Did I just describe Halo 5 or CSGO?

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it. :apg:

This game is a first person shooter and it has snipers, grenades, pistols, and other weapons. Also, this game isn't perfect.

Did I just describe Halo 5 or CSGO?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Thanks! She's not into halo but she's still a keeper in my book (it'll be 6 years together Feb 3).  :)

Wait i didn't know it was your wedding. :D Congrats!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd be interested to see how many people upvoting your posts and neg repping mine actually play CSGO, or your steam profile. Because the way you are talking about this makes me think you just feel neglected by 343 (agreed to some extent) and think no other communities have these issues, making 343 Satan, Lord of the Underworld and all Evil and Punishment

I have 1700 hrs in CSGO
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I have 1700 hrs in CSGO

Then I'm personally shocked at your seemingly postitive attitude towards CSGO, especially considering the more recent updates. But whatever, I didn't think this would turn into a debate on CS vs Halo. I'm done.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Then I'm personally shocked at your seemingly postitive attitude towards CSGO, especially considering the more recent updates. But whatever, I didn't think this would turn into a debate on CS vs Halo. I'm done.

Im not being positive about CSGO as much as I'm being negative about 343.

So can I assume HWC will be at the end of March? On the graphic shown tonight April was not on the timeline. My wedding is April 15th, and my bachelor party April 8th. I just wanna know if I can go to worlds.  :stressed:

Hey man, my wedding is April 22nd!  I'll be in Thailand for the following three weeks so I've already planned on missing Worlds wherever it is.

Unless it's in Thailand... then I could probably go.  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I want to cancel my Str8 hoodie preorder, but I also just want to see how much longer it could possibly take to get this stupid hoodie. Or to learn that there were never any hoodies. 

So can I assume HWC will be at the end of March? On the graphic shown tonight April was not on the timeline. My wedding is April 15th, and my bachelor party April 8th. I just wanna know if I can go to worlds.  :stressed:

Hey man, my wedding is April 22nd!  I'll be in Thailand for the following three weeks so I've already planned on missing Worlds wherever it is.

Unless it's in Thailand... then I could probably go.  :thinking:

Congrats wedding people!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Was a fun little tournament this weekend. Sucks OG didn't participate, but congrats to NV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

so tonight's stream was the lowest viewed hcs stream since i started tracking

but don't worry guys we are fine, they didn't promote properly (or at all)

• Upvote (+1) 4

but don't worry guys we are fine, they didn't promote properly (or at all) OpTic Didn't Play

Fixed

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I am actually not interested in watching online Halo matches at all anymore.

i don't blame you

the spectator mode experience is a disgrace and observer mode is only slightly better

Fixed

that was one reason but i think the biggest reason was @Halo and @HCS not being utilized 

and pro streams ((only considering the state of spectator mode) god i hope they weren't using observer mode)

Didn't help that they only showed 2 matches

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldn't have even known there was a stream if I didn't get notifications when the Halo channel goes live

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was a fun little tournament this weekend. Sucks OG didn't participate, but congrats to NV.

I think Frosty isnt able to play at the moment. LethuL and Frosty are supposed to be going to the OpTic house sometime next week I think. It is rumored that Snakebite and Royal 2 are going as well, but not sure on that though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Frosty isnt able to play at the moment. LethuL and Frosty are supposed to be going to the OpTic house sometime next week I think. It is rumored that Snakebite and Royal 2 are going as well, but not sure on that though. 

All are going. Frosty first, TJ / Snakebite in the first week of Feb, and Royal 2 a week or 2 after that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There was an official stream tonight? I'm not even being sarcastic I literally had no idea and that's sad because I tend to do my fair share of keeping up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All are going. Frosty first, TJ / Snakebite in the first week of Feb, and Royal 2 a week or 2 after that.

I can't wait until they are all at the house

There was an official stream tonight? I'm not even being sarcastic I literally had no idea and that's sad because I tend to do my fair share of keeping up.

There was, but it wasn't announced, not even the tournament...