CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like how after that loss, Ninja was shaking his head and like "two really dumb deaths"... even though he had a terrible death at the end when he tried sneaking driveway. He didn't say shit there.

?? The team said they were going to do a driveway play. They knew what he was doing

• Upvote (+1) 8

I like how after that loss, Ninja was shaking his head and like "two really dumb deaths"... even though he had a terrible death at the end when he tried sneaking driveway. He didn't say shit there.

I thought the death before that where he challenged w/ snipe was worse.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

str8 sick may not look it stats wise but dam he is getting averaged alot this series.

how predictable is he.

dude gets shit on like 3 times a game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Just catching up here but in case anybody wants to know, i was 15 when CE came out so im fucking ancient around here apparently.

EG is partly at fault sure but this info should be readily available and almost impossible to miss which it isnt. More of the blame goes to 343/ESL/ME.... who the fuck is even in charge?? Why are there so many hands in the cookie jar and why do none of them update their fucking websites?

Frankly its a miracle that we get more than 10 teams for cups and lans give how hard the info is to find and how spread out it is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why would you even bother watching the commentary stream when players are streaming? Online observer mode is awful (when they don't miss the games). Would much rather watch the game with accurate reticle placement, team comms and no player outlines. But to each their own.

Some people prefer casters.

Inc having rough time for post game talk or pregame talk. Very quiet. 

But they outplaced Cratos once again, so I'm happy

Why is it that young players refuse to enunciate words... I'm watching Shotzzy's stream and it's annoying as fuck. Every player except Shooter speaks in mumbles.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Eco had a 4.25 kd on Truth TS vs Inc. His weapon with most possession time and 10 kills was the BR. The rifles on Truth TS need looked at again.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why is it that young players refuse to enunciate words... I'm watching Shotzzy's stream and it's annoying as fuck. Every player except Shooter speaks in mumbles.

When your too cool for words

Eco had a 4.25 kd on Truth TS vs Inc. His weapon with most possession time and 10 kills was the BR. The rifles on Truth TS need looked at again.

There is a simple solution to that, remove all rifles. But it's 343, they will keep moving them around and never acknowledge that there is a problem.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Agreed on the rifles need to be looked at. Too easy to crossmap in this game as it is.

Doesn't this reduce weapon variety and make the game identical to Halo 2?

• Upvote (+1) 1