CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Unpopular opinion, I liked Breakout. I thought it was one of the only gametypes that could match SnD on Call of Duty, which is loads of fun to watch.

Teams that really put in the work were dominant on it, I think it was fun. I think it was Allegiance v1 that absolutely dominated while everyone else was complaining about it.

I was also a fan of breakout. The standoffs killed it though.

Millennial has completely boned up this whole stupid online qualifier system? Color me not surprised.

Did ALG get upset? :wutface:

Tweeting GG without an update tilts me

No, we 3-0'd them.

They got bracket fucked because we played them in Round 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah, they are at fault, but so is ME

So you are partially to blame?

-NavG123

• Upvote (+1) 7

It's so crazy how no one knew there was a tournament today.

***Goes back to watching the full nV squad participate

yeah, they are at fault, but so is ME

Who is the onus on though - who's trying to win the money? EG has all the benefits of having manager / support etc, yet for the biggest event of the year they weren't on top of checking what they were supposed to do. Unless anyone else comes out of the woodwork they're also the only pro team that didn't do it.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So you are partially to blame?

-NavG123

I think it's cute when you guys try to emulate my posts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's cute when you guys try to emulate my posts.

You're making me blush

HWC 2017 off to a ROARING START!

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

VeiQLiD.jpg

Last minute changes, information still not published, lack of communication, AND STILL NO WORLDS LOCATION!

• Upvote (+1) 8

Does it even really matter that EG aren't playing in this? These online qualifiers seem like they are for minimal points, and seemingly barely matter for the pro seeds.

So yesterday i was playing the Warzone Warlords playlist (matches full teams in WZ only) and we matched the 12 man squad 343 had rolling.

After the game i messaged @Sk3tch (who was in the game) and i said "GG TY for Warlords" He gifted me a req pack afterwards. Good guy that Sk3tch

Did the pack tell you where worlds is or how these points work?

Did the pack tell you where worlds is or how these points work?

Lol sadly no.  But i got 5K Reqs from it!!!

Who is the onus on though - who's trying to win the money? EG has all the benefits of having manager / support etc, yet for the biggest event of the year they weren't on top of checking what they were supposed to do. Unless anyone else comes out of the woodwork they're also the only pro team that didn't do it.

the onus is on both of them, ME should have better communicated what was required of the players and EG should have reached out to get the info they needed because ME wasn't capable of supplying them with that information 

the only time i saw ME publicly mention that pro teams had to register is when they replied to one of cratos tweets

they both failed, however I think the greater failure is the TO not making the necessary information available 

Does it even really matter that EG aren't playing in this? These online qualifiers seem like they are for minimal points, and seemingly barely matter for the pro seeds.

it matters if you don't want to be the 7th or 8th seed at worlds and start the tourney with an automatic loss