CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Pumped is an understatement. Looking forward to the LAN in London, making sure I get tickets as soon as possible.

Yesterday's Championship Sunday was amazing. Grand finals was one of the most lit series I've seen in a while.  :fire:

I see Bubu being the most wanted F/A after this season.

What your guy's team prediction? Do we know if teams can completely disband and reform or is it like last season where at least 2 players must stay together?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I would love to see 2gre comeback for the 2017 season. Even after retirement, he grinds Halo 5 like he never left. He just needs the right mix of players around him.

Hypothetical team predictions for 2gre: 

2gre, Prototype, Monster, Renegade

2gre, Saiyan, Monster, Prototype

2gre, RyaNoob, Monster, Renegade

The bold is the most realistic team he could end up on.

Saiyan still plays?

Well this season was vastly better than the first season. Not only am i still watching Halo, im actually playing again thanks to the most recent patch. Could not be more excited for Worlds and the future... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saiyan still plays?

This is a new Saiyan, not the Legendary Super Saiyan you knew from FB. teehee

Currently this new Saiyan is like teen Gohan just waiting to unlock his full potential. I've been watching too much DBS lately...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wade only had one weekend to run Halo and has 14x the amount of posts as Timo...

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I've just received information from inside sources.

Stay tuned.

And if you accuse me of pretending to be in the loop then I won't share the info.

Stop sarcastically pretending you're out of the loop. SPILL THE BEANS NAVG123.

Yestertday was the most fun Ive had watching Halo since HWC. Just really felt the passion. Loved the story lines and loved how you could  see the effort everyone wanted to put in to see the game succeed. I think T2 is the future of Halo casting along with Simms. I enjoyed all the casters though. I also had more friends online playing the last few days than since the game came out. We are truly on the up this time for real. 40k viewers was the most since HWC. I think we have more people back now lets make some awesome setting changes and see where this thing can go!

I also love seeing the passion of Hastro and Hecz. I was following them on twitter and it truly makes me happy to see two of the biggest org owners really getting passionate about Halo and their team. Still can't get over how cool it was Hecz bought a halo team in the first place, putting faith in the game getting better.

Last, I think the best two players not on Envy and optic are Bubu and Stellur. Really think they should get together and form a team. Also think that because of all the lans and the game being a litle better online, Contra will be one of the best in the game going forward. Would love to see those three together. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

> Hates competitive Halo

> Spews incoherent unrelenting trash about Halo eSports

> Follows Halo eSports

> Watches it

> Tweets about Rosters and Teams

:holmes:

I knew i recognized his name. Dude's a clown.

I just saw a thread in reddit where someone was hoping 343 would fix mkb so that summit would stream halo. And reiku wasn't too find of that idea.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/5hxbuw/343_needs_to_fix_h5_pc_right_now_were_missing_out/db3re8g

Guy would prefer to have a broken game than invite a larger audience to halo.

Mark gets paid?

Nope, voluntary only. (Oh, the other Mark, not me, got it). 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Best thing I have heard in a long time is when @@TheSimms said that changes are coming. Tell us what you know!

This is straight up a 343 thing and would be unfair of me to talk about it, however with the hype train rolling I thought it would be good to pop a cherry on the cake :)
  • Upvote (+1) 4

This is straight up a 343 thing and would be unfair of me to talk about it, however with the hype train rolling I thought it would be good to pop a cherry on the cake :)

Can I just say how amazing it is that you ESL guys keep dropping in here even. I love the amount of interaction. :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

True, but he also apologized, took all the shit we gave him without getting butthurt about it, didn't disappear during the tournament and ran with the feedback we gave him to improve from friday to sunday by 1000%

True :) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I see Bubu being the most wanted F/A after this season.

What your guy's team prediction? Do we know if teams can completely disband and reform or is it like last season where at least 2 players must stay together?

Bubu, Suspector, Stellur, and a 4th that isn't Cratos. Maybe Eco?

I knew i recognized his name. Dude's a clown.

I just saw a thread in reddit where someone was hoping 343 would fix mkb so that summit would stream halo. And reiku wasn't too find of that idea.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/5hxbuw/343_needs_to_fix_h5_pc_right_now_were_missing_out/db3re8g

Guy would prefer to have a broken game than invite a larger audience to halo.

The thing I love is that he can just play the other 500 playlists that arent competitive, but he is worried about 1 competitive playlist, and competitive settings he (assumedly) never plays. 

Would be like me losing it over changes made to social slayer, who cares, I dont play that ish.