CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hell no. Go to stay loyal to the E6 fam especially when they make their return to the scene

Damn. Dedication. At least your grammar is improving. Maybe you'll lose the red bar? 

Gheez I'm on crazy pills. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hell no. Go to stay loyal to the E6 fam especially when they make their return to the scene

Wow I guess you aren't actually Cratos who knew

Not sure what's worse.

Tashi's drama, or the wanna be spanish speakers. Some people need some serious spanish whooping. No Way Jose.

--

Also, as a Venezuelan citizen, I find it disrespectful that South American countries are forced to participate in Online Qualifiers from Mexico.

Big no-no in my book and my friends that are trying to participate in HWC from Colombia and Argentina are really annoyed with this. Seems lazy imo, but whatever.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not sure what's worse.

Tashi's drama, or the wanna be spanish speakers. Some people need some serious spanish whooping. No Way Jose.

--

Also, as a Venezuelan citizen, I find it disrespectful that South American countries are forced to participate in Online Qualifiers from Mexico.

Big no-no in my book and my friends that are trying to participate in HWC from Colombia and Argentina are really annoyed with this. Seems lazy imo, but whatever.

There's barely a Latin American scene.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There's barely a Latin American scene.

You'd be surprised! Hopefully we'll see more development for the Latin American community.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel you. I'm Colombian and I'm here literally praying that this weekend my internet don't suck and I don't have 150 of latency, but that's a lost cause. Gfinity making us play against Mexicans with fiber connections and 50 or less of ping is just an insult.  Connection > skill in Halo. First the stupid age restrictions and then they fuck it up combining all countries like if Mexico was any close to most South American countries lmao. I want ESL back for the LATAM region. Still hoping I can qualify and play on LAN tho, would be my first time :)

• Upvote (+1) 6

Excellent video, Ryan! Is this series streamed live on Twitch or is this recorded for YouTube in particular?

Reading the thread tonight 

tI4TgZI.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Excellent video, Ryan! Is this series streamed live on Twitch or is this recorded for YouTube in particular?

Streamed live on hitbox.tv/platinum5tv every monday/friday(with some changes because of lans). They couldn't get funding from twitch, hitbox provided the prize pool I believe so that's why it's not on twitch. Finals are coming up on Feb 4/5. Standings and schedule are on their website esportsminorleague.com/standings.html

• Upvote (+1) 2

Streamed live on hitbox.tv/platinum5tv every monday/friday(with some changes because of lans). They couldn't get funding from twitch, hitbox provided the prize pool I believe so that's why it's not on twitch.

I was referring to the tip series in particular, not ESML. Sorry about that! I remember seeing you review gameplay on Twitch, so I wasn't sure if this "RyaNoob Runs" series was produced the same way or was made for YouTube.

Anyway, if you need any help or want to discuss video content, feel free to shoot me a message! I firmly believe tip videos help casual players break into the competitive scene. Your knowledge is incredible, but I feel the presentation, from an editing standpoint, could be much better and I think the Halo community would love it. A script, different camera angles, and some other improvements could really make this series "pop" and could pull in both new viewers and competitors.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was referring to the tip series in particular, not ESML. Sorry about that! I remember seeing you review gameplay on Twitch, so I wasn't sure if this "RyaNoob Runs" series was produced the same way or was made for YouTube.

Anyway, if you need any help or want to discuss video content, feel free to shoot me a message! I firmly believe tip videos help casual players break into the competitive scene. Your knowledge is incredible, but I feel the presentation, from an editing standpoint, could be much better and I think the Halo community would love it. A script, different camera angles, and some other improvements could really make this series "pop" and could pull in both new viewers and competitors.

For sure, I just like the idea of having a low budget youtube. It requires less work and I think it provides some type of shtick but that part could just be an excuse for me being extremely lazy. I'll hit you up on twitter sometime so we can collaborate a little but I think I'll be busy with worlds and life(which is a reason I love low budget, I can just think of something and knock it out in 5 minutes).

Also, some of the content that goes on youtube is streamed, it just depends on what we're doing. For the Reviews, Runs and thrust jump videos, they are almost always done live(with this exception). The VLogs are what are usually done offline.

For the interested, here's a link to all the videos https://www.youtube.com/user/areallygoodnoob/videos

• Upvote (+1) 6

For sure, I just like the idea of having a low budget youtube. It requires less work and I think it provides some type of shtick but that part could just be an excuse for me being extremely lazy. I'll hit you up on twitter sometime so we can collaborate a little but I think I'll be busy with worlds and life(which is a reason I love low budget, I can just think of something and knock it out in 5 minutes).

Absolutely. I understand the whole "low budget" philosophy when it comes to content, especially with the HWC on the horizon. I respect that, man. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to your future content!

Also, a simple concept that I'm sure you can turn into gold are the different breakouts and starting strategies in Halo 5. You can bang those out in a few minutes in theater. :)

• Upvote (+1) 2