CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@Infinity is busy with work, so I don't think I'll be streaming the Beyond Community Cast for the nV vs TL scrim tonight.

With that said, are there any other casters interested in doing a stream like this with me? I would love to keep it consistent. Maybe 3 times a week.  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Why we mad about who gives or donates money to other people? 

Who is on Snakebite's  blacklist ? 

Will Danoxide stop communicating like a  geese?

Will Cyren ever stop using the mop as means to clean up the thread?

Find out tonight in HWC Thread, where  :fire: , dank memes and Emma gif's are the source of life of this thread.

• Upvote (+1) 7

@@Infinity is busy with work, so I don't think I'll be streaming the Beyond Community Cast for the nV vs TL scrim tonight.

With that said, are there any other casters interested in doing a stream like this with me? I would love to keep it consistent. Maybe 3 times a week. :intensifies:

Maybe ask Butters ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Due to the rebounding housing market since the 2008 collapse of the real estate bubble, housing prices have been on a steady recovery. Short-term efforts to avoid complete economic collapse in the form of stimulus packages as well as increased regulation on the lending habits of banks has led to the stabilization of the housing market, and increased confidence in the average home-buyer.

As a result, house prices in western United States have increased from a mean average of $321,300 in 2012 to $443,300 in 2016 (Median and Average Sales Price of Houses Sold by Region).

Works Cited

https://www.census.gov/construction/nrs/pdf/pricerega.pdf

Fantastic analysis.  Can you analyze my love life next?  With works cited of course.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you're not PNDAFanboy now?

Hell no. Go to stay loyal to the E6 fam especially when they make their return to the scene

• Upvote (+1) 3