CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

nV vs. Liquid at 9 EST

Yeah Strongside gave Shak3 (an amateur player) $300 or so to attend an event. 343 employees have done this before. There is no agenda here.

623497_stock-photo-old-man-celebrating-w

• Upvote (+1) 1

oh look another ninja discussion day

tumblr_mjo81i0HnX1rs5pmyo1_500.gif

It's been so many pages ago (1) that I forgot what the Ninja was discussion was about. You weren't helping with your post and I'm not helping with mine. Mods delete us ffs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tashi is still part of the community by heart, this guy did a lot when he was still a Neogaf regular. He probably didn't thought how it might look as a 343 employee and just wanted to help someone else out of the community. 

We honestly have no clue how the business between UGC and 343 works, and it sounded like those volunteers were under UGC, so it is not in Tashi's obligation to pay anyone..

Like @@LethuL said Frank looks like an Idiot for trying to start something against Tashi who really tries his best.

But this is nothing new for Frank, so I guess he just loves the attention he gets through this. 

Edit: Also I thought it was against the rules to try to personal attack staff on here  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Like @@LethuL said Frank looks like an Idiot for trying to start something against Tashi who really tries his best.

But this is nothing new for Frank, so I guess he just loves the attention he gets through this. 

eating-popcorn-dancing-gif.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wasn't on here early enough to see how stupid Frank looked, couldn't let it pass sorry mods!!!!!! 

It's nice having you back, kid. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Tail end of reach and into H4 the numbers were really low. Not sure how he grinded it out. No doubt he is glad he did.

Numbers for Halo in general were really low at that time though. In comparison to other Halo streamers, I'd imagine he was still the biggest one.

On a side note, I also remember a time in ~2011 where he was running 1v1s and doing a giveaway and hit 1,100 viewers, and that was the highest I'd seen on twitch at that time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i watched the rebroadcast and you were spamming how bad I was every time I died on stream. Also your username is based off of the saying that myself ace and maniac always said. I am officially your daddy.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

What do you guys think about no radar?

(This will throw off the convo for sure)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Please take all settings related posts to the H5 Settings Discussion thread. All settings posts from this point forward will be removed.

Thank you.

• Upvote (+1) 8

So that OpTic Gears trade :wutface:

OpTic Halo is the best OpTic Team officially  :ace:  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1