CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ninja was a pro first before he became a big streamer in halo. Then he branched into other games a little and became even bigger.

Ninja was the biggest Halo streamer in Reach well before he was on a pro team.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Pro team content!

That is great content from the Envy team. Exactly what Halo needs content and youtube wise. Everyone be sure to support them by subscribing!  :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Tail end of reach and into H4 the numbers were really low. Not sure how he grinded it out. No doubt he is glad he did.

ninja is pretty much the reason I got into competitive halo

also they put in party restrictions in warzone but not for arena...

• Upvote (+1) 7

ninja is pretty much the reason I got into competitive halo

Yeah but did @@LethuL put you to sleep last night with his RE7 gameplay? Its like listening to Morgan Freeman narrating penguins walking.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Arena doesn't sell REQ packs unfortunately. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

if Nemassist had played like Renegade at UGC he'd still be on the team ... he had his shot, imo.  Though of course his teammates weren't as talented as Renegade's teammates

Yeah but did @@LethuL put you to sleep last night with his RE7 gameplay? Its like listening to Morgan Freeman narrating penguins walking.

no, I choked and missed it  :lxthul:

no, I choked and missed it  :lxthul:

I fell asleep at like 2 AM central time, woke up at like 4 and it was still going. Insane. Best sleep I've ever had.

• Upvote (+1) 2

DMAQ used to type like this in Skype during the end of the Halo Council days. 

Did it spread to other people in THC?

I'm 

confident that I caught it

from when I was

with

THC

The ignore feature is probably the least-used but most helpful feature for a pleasant forum experience.  

I use it to hide every members signatures and it makes scrolling through each page much easier and less cluttered.

I wish I could hide staff signatures.

I knew he streamed before I just didn't know how much. The first I heard of him was when He playe with Invictus and then got picked up by final boss and that's when I started watching.

Tail end of reach and into H4 the numbers were really low. Not sure how he grinded it out. No doubt he is glad he did.

because he played a lot of variety of games on stream not just halo.

if Nemassist had played like Renegade at UGC he'd still be on the team ... he had his shot, imo.  Though of course his teammates weren't as talented as Renegade's teammates

Even if they were, Nemassist is about three tiers below Renegade. Renegade literally looked like one of the best five players at UGC

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even if they were, Nemassist is about three tiers below Renegade. Renegade literally looked like one of the best five players at UGC

Anyone know how much Nemassist pays for rent?

• Upvote (+1) 1

stahp

Ever since you changed your avatar I read all of your posts as Emma Watson saying it with a pouty lip. I won't go any further and embarrass myself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ever since you changed your avatar I read all of your posts as Emma Watson saying it with a pouty lip. I won't go any further and embarrass myself.

You're welcome.  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

i watched the rebroadcast and you were spamming how bad I was every time I died on stream. Also your username is based off of the saying that myself ace and maniac always said. I am officially your daddy.

Randa, Snakebite, and Lethul are our daddies. There needs to be some sort of a test for this.

• Upvote (+1) 4