CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is it possible to block someone on here and just not see when they post?

Wink once if this is because of the pic i made of you and lethel

I would ask you if you used Chrome or Firefox to browse these forums, but it's become abundantly clear you exclusively use

Microsoft Edge.

If I had better self control i wouldn't upvote this, but i dont, so i did.

Thank you. Hoping that by not seeing some post I will actually want to post/discuss more with everyone instead of shaking my head and exiting out.

Us too! Unless you're blocking me... crap

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, @@TheSimms, has anyone pushed the idea of working with Eleague? I hate to keep pressing this button, but goddamn if I don't look around the Fox Theater and think how effing awesome it would be to have Worlds here (for the future). The setup they have at both Turner Studios and here are honestly stunning. It helps that the Fox is a beautiful theater, but Eleague does it right.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thank you. Hoping that by not seeing some post I will actually want to post/discuss more with everyone instead of shaking my head and exiting out.

If it gets quoted you'll still see it, which is unfortunate.

MFW you cant ignore admin posts

giphy.gif

Can i haz admin then????  Everybody should be witness to my wisdom without a choice in the matter

Lowkey @@SnakeBite is going to block everybody that made a joke about getting blocked by him

frank calling someone else unprofessional

:wutface:

Calling people on their shit and actually doing this shit is two very different things. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

If I'm able to attend the HWC, I'll look into hosting a small LAN. I have 4 original Xboxes, a couple monitors, several copies of Halo 1 & 2, and like 20 controllers to work with. :intensifies:

Time to get a large hotel room and LAN all night

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's a good dude at heart  :simms:

Well it'd be nice if he showed that good dude more often, and not be such a mental hurricane

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yea namely on Ninja's Jaro would have had a better effect.

I'll fix that tonight when I get back home. Thank you!

• Upvote (+1) 1

my computer just shat itself and triple posted sorry guys

Make sure you use extra soft pampers baby wipes when you're cleaning the shat out of the CPU, gotta be delicate with that puppy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The ignore feature is probably the least-used but most helpful feature for a pleasant forum experience.  

I use it to hide every members signatures and it makes scrolling through each page much easier and less cluttered.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Calling people on their shit and actually doing this shit is two very different things. 

Touche but i'm chalking this up to stupidity over maliciousness.  You're turning a "bro, you're stupid. there is a conflict of interest there" into The Most Dangerous Game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rahhhhh. I cant wait for this place to go absolutely BONKERS when 343 announce a West Coast HWC final. :kappa:

Seriously, the community is going to go up in flames, its just inevitable that its going to be in the LA area.